Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian massage + relief in Plymouth  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Back this weekend and mulling over a few options.  My go to is Rose on VS who is usually very good.

Anyone seen this lady?
Prada_pk79
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to offer the same service massage, owc (albeit at discretion) that I like.

On a side note does anyone know if Michele /Selena is still operating? Thai girl was based beside Vue cinema, though she moved to Swindon I think, but can’t find her anywhere.  I’m in Swindon next week so was trying to arrange a visit.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only
This was her old profile.  Maybe she’s stopped.
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 07:29:21 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Gave her a call.  Sounds very young (23 on profile) very friendly and chatty, Owo £20, reverse oral... massage she says is ok but she’s not an expert so maybe more sex?
Will post a review if I visit.  :hi:

Online JimmySW

Gave her a call.  Sounds very young (23 on profile) very friendly and chatty, Owo £20, reverse oral... massage she says is ok but she’s not an expert so maybe more sex?
Will post a review if I visit.  :hi:

I had seen the profile but decided she looks a bit more than a size 8!

Size 8 ?
Had planned a visit last night then realised this too.  £150 is a lot for someone who I might see and think meh.... sounded nice on the phone, although she sounded a little disorganised and a little naive and inexperienced from my questioning.  Still thinking about TOFTT but as she’s a tourer is it worth it?

The search continues....

Offline Phibar

Back this weekend and mulling over a few options.  My go to is Rose on VS who is usually very good.

Anyone seen this lady?
Prada_pk79
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to offer the same service massage, owc (albeit at discretion) that I like.

On a side note does anyone know if Michele /Selena is still operating? Thai girl was based beside Vue cinema, though she moved to Swindon I think, but can’t find her anywhere.  I’m in Swindon next week so was trying to arrange a visit.  :hi:
This was her old profile.  Maybe she’s stopped.

Michelle/Selena hasn't been active on AW since last Summer. I believe she was in Chelmsford at the time as used to move back and forth between there and Plymouth. Shame as she was a great girl.

Also I inadvertently saw Prada a couple of weeks ago. The booking was actually with someone else but Prada had just arrived in Plymouth to stay with her.

I should do an actual review but didn't realise until now that she actually had her own profile.

She is larger than a size 8 but she was a really nice girl and very accommodating.  It was actually a bit confusing as I was expecting someone else for the booking, definitely wasn't disappointed though and I did get the impression that a full service was available. The reason it was confusing is because she completely forgot about the paperwork! I probably could have walked out of there without paying but I personally wouldn't do that. I reminded her at the end but only had a certain amount on me so didn't want to get stung for extra at the end if it was additional for FS. She basically said at one point "it's your time you can do whatever you like".

Definitely a bit inexperienced but a really friendly girl who I would certainly recommend.

Cheers pal... much appreciated !!!
Yeah I liked Michelle / Selena maybe she’ll come back.

I got that friendly vibe from Prada too.
She did seem very easy going on the phone.
She mentioned her massage skills were not that great so I kinda picked up we’d be having intercourse mostly 😅 too.
I still plan to visit as you seem to be happy with yours.

Sex wise she was ok with everything?

It’s £20 extra for Owo (£100 for 30 mins or £150 for 1 hour) not cheap for someone new.
Who did you initially try to visit?

How were her oral skills, anything special? Cim?
Is she responsive to reverse oral.

How about fucking?  Is she the lay back type and you do most of the work or would cowgirl work for her?  Bigger ladies I find means I do all the work.

She sounded nice but a little inexperienced to me as when I asked her she said yeah sure without any real conviction. 

Massage skills are ok?

I’ll pop a review on if I see this week.  :hi:

This is the current lady here on VS.  I always ask for a photo on WA.  Is she a similar standard in looks?
It’s £130 1 hour full service.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 02:04:52 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

I find the VS girls a bit meh... similar dumpy look although you get the odd decent one.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 06:21:26 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Michelle/Selena hasn't been active on AW since last Summer. I believe she was in Chelmsford at the time as used to move back and forth between there and Plymouth. Shame as she was a great girl.

Also I inadvertently saw Prada a couple of weeks ago. The booking was actually with someone else but Prada had just arrived in Plymouth to stay with her.

I should do an actual review but didn't realise until now that she actually had her own profile.

She is larger than a size 8 but she was a really nice girl and very accommodating.  It was actually a bit confusing as I was expecting someone else for the booking, definitely wasn't disappointed though and I did get the impression that a full service was available. The reason it was confusing is because she completely forgot about the paperwork! I probably could have walked out of there without paying but I personally wouldn't do that. I reminded her at the end but only had a certain amount on me so didn't want to get stung for extra at the end if it was additional for FS. She basically said at one point "it's your time you can do whatever you like".

Definitely a bit inexperienced but a really friendly girl who I would certainly recommend.

Sorry I misread. 
What services did you receive?

Prada
Now £140 ph with £20 Owo extra this is top end.
Updated photos look better but are they the same girl?  Looks more toned than originals.
May still TOFTT this week.  Hoping it’s the girl in the photos.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 11:26:30 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Phibar

I'm certain that's not her in the new pictures she's definitely bigger than that!

I'm certain that's not her in the new pictures she's definitely bigger than that!
Cheers for the info, my thoughts too. 

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:41:44 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online JimmySW

Asked for photos. 2 different photos...  maybe one is going to be her?  :D

And very unlikely to be Japanese!

And very unlikely to be Japanese!
Of course although if she was on “her knees” I’d consider it  :D

If that’s her ... older bigger lady than a Chinese lady doing her bi-weekly shift.

Prada_pk79
I’m guessing these aren’t her either....  :unknown:  I’ve tried various reverse image searches but no hits came up.
Considering she’s £140 ph plus £20 Owo but NO cim I’m not sure I want to waste my time.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:55:32 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »