Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Dannii Dixon - Bath - any info?  (Read 2464 times)

Offline princerico

Looks dirty and fun but no reviews that i can find

External Link/Members Only

was in the news a couple of years ago

any info?

Offline bdyno

Often wondered about her myself. Swapped a couple of messages some time ago which were replied to in good time, but our availability didn't match up so can't say more than that.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Saw her about 5 years ago...............not good.

Offline princerico

just noticed she's offering car meets which seems a bit desperate

Offline METEOR

Was pretty tempted myself a couple of years ago but sure there were very mixed reviews
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:48:11 pm by METEOR »

Offline fluffer

To Mr Kent - what do you mean "not good"?

Offline sigmund

Nasty case, she headbutted a bloke just doing his job and he had to spend thousands on dental work.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 11:27:55 am by sigmund »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fluffer, it was at least 5 years ago, so pre Ts review section on here, very much in it to get your money and do as little as possible for it. One of those meets when you are relieved when its all over, really flattering pics but quite masculine and subsequent activity in her personal life would indicate she's quite useful.

I wouldn't go near her again, cannot think 5 years would have improved her appearance.

Offline fluffer

Offline bdyno

Also, disregard my previous comments about the good comms I'd had in the past.

Questioned her £60 deal and got a pretty blunt verging on offensive message back.

Offline Acerimmer

Saw her probably best part of 10 years ago, good punt from what I remember, but since then her true colours have come out. She did some time for assault and then got some publicity for being in a male prison.

Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt