Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyelisexxxx  (Read 4516 times)

Offline Hor1zon

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems pretty amazing. Got flawless reviews from ciscoxxx69 here, here and here. I think she would be a safe first punt, just got to hope she comes back to the Cheltenham area sometime soon.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems pretty amazing. Got flawless reviews from ciscoxxx69 here, here and here. I think she would be a safe first punt, just got to hope she comes back to the Cheltenham area sometime soon.

You would have a fantastic time.....I have just seen her myself again - in Cheltenham (Friday)
Yet another fantastically horny experience!!!

Try her for tomorrow (Monday)......I think she is still there isn't she?

Offline Hor1zon

Looking forward to seeing another review of that meet if you're doing one  :D
I am considering seeing her tomorrow but not sure if I can make it. Ah I really want to go if I can.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Looking forward to seeing another review of that meet if you're doing one  :D
I am considering seeing her tomorrow but not sure if I can make it. Ah I really want to go if I can.

Ha ha.....if you go you can do one yourself  :P
She played the Slutty Secretary, with a perfectly positioned mirror to watch all the action in....she's a lovely girl. Dirty, but lovely....
I have already booked her again for Maidenhead.... :wackogirl:

Seriously, book her...she will look after you so well if she knows its your first time.
Just do it! :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

She's there tomorrow.

I also like the look of this girl, but her 1/2 hour rate of £100 is above my self imposed limit. I never do a full hour on a first booking, I always opt for the 1/2 hour to see how it goes and £100 for 30mins is just too much IMO.

Offline ciscoxxx69

She's there tomorrow.

I also like the look of this girl, but her 1/2 hour rate of £100 is above my self imposed limit. I never do a full hour on a first booking, I always opt for the 1/2 hour to see how it goes and £100 for 30mins is just too much IMO.

You are really missing out.
Why don't you give her a call....explain your rule on a first booking, I can guarantee it wont be your last! ha ha :lol:

Offline Hor1zon

Not sure if I would for for 30 or 60min for my first meet.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not sure if I would for for 30 or 60min for my first meet.

Personally, I did an hour for my very first meet....it was all over in about 15mins, but I found the time I spent chatting afterwards really helped me for future punts.
I just found it easier to be myself after the event. I told her how nervous I had been etc, and a lot of what she told me helped me to relax the next time.

All experience is good experience one way or another.  :hi:

Everyone is different, but I'd go for an hour.....she'll help you to pop twice if you've got it in you  :P   (sadly I don't think I have any more myself  :( ....)
Don't think about it anymore...do it! you will thank me afterwards I guarantee it!!

Offline Hor1zon

There aren't may girls in the Chelt/Glos area worth seeing so I will have to try and see her, if not then she better come back eventually!  :scare:

Offline Silver Birch

if not then she better come back eventually!  :scare:

I think she tours often.

She is in the top 3 on my hotlist but I won't get to see her while she is down south this time, so like you, I'm hoping for a return soon.

Offline rudolph hucker

Also in my hit list. I contacted her towards the end of 2013 asking if she would tour Bath/Bristol. The answer was a resounding NO, she doesn't care for Bristol and says she can't get an appartment in Bath that suits her or her budget  :(

Offline bristol_lad

Damn. Just sent an e-mail asking the same thing.

Offline TerryTibbs

UKP coach trip to Cheltenham then!!!  :D

Terry  :timeout

Offline ciscoxxx69

My review of Sexy Elise in Cheltenham last Friday 17jan14 has been moved here ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19073.0

....by Admin.   :drinks:

Scroll down the original review and you will find it.

As usual she was fantastic!  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:10:56 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

vorian

My review of Sexy Elise in Cheltenham last Friday 17jan14 has been moved here ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19073.0

....by Admin.   :drinks:

Scroll down the original review and you will find it.

As usual she was fantastic!  :hi:

I think Adam wants one thread for multiple reviews if it is the same reviewer and the same wg.  My Hayley reviews were moved in the same way. Hopefully this will help when he changes the review section and improves the search facilities.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I think Adam wants one thread for multiple reviews if it is the same reviewer and the same wg.  My Hayley reviews were moved in the same way. Hopefully this will help when he changes the review section and improves the search facilities.

Yes ...no problem with that, I just wanted to point punters in the South West to it, as they had some interest and she was in Cheltenham when I saw her....... :hi:

I note also that Hor1zon (the original OP) went to see her too....... :)
He seemed to enjoy it ! (as per on his AW FB)   :drinks:
Glad he had a good first punt, mind you it may spoil him for future encounters ! :unknown:

vorian

Yes ...no problem with that, I just wanted to point punters in the South West to it, as they had some interest and she was in Cheltenham when I saw her....... :hi:

I note also that Hor1zon (the original OP) went to see her too....... :)
He seemed to enjoy it ! (as per on his AW FB)   :drinks:
Glad he had a good first punt, mind you it may spoil him for future encounters ! :unknown:

She look like a top draw punt a"Gold Standard" professional and one of those who should be held up as an example. She is definitely now top of my to try in 2014 list.

TryAnythingOnce

Do you know if she tours as far SW as Plymouth? Sounds like a girl everyone should see!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Do you know if she tours as far SW as Plymouth? Sounds like a girl everyone should see!

TBH I think it is unlikely.
She lives in York I think and seems to do Harrogate, Aberdeen, Maidenhead/Camberley/Reading, Cambridge and Cheltenham on a rota.....

I will ask her when I see her again in maidenhead in February...  :wacko:

TryAnythingOnce

Thanks, much appreciated.

A good WG (and she sounds like one) could make a fortune visiting Plymouth every now and again. I'm not asking her to relocate down here; just pay us a visit from time to time.

Offline markc65

Thanks, much appreciated.

A good WG (and she sounds like one) could make a fortune visiting Plymouth every now and again. I'm not asking her to relocate down here; just pay us a visit from time to time.

+1

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hey Guys.........

I noticed that her website is now up and running......if you were in any doubt about her sexiness, just look at her intro video  :crazy: :P :wacko: :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Can't see her Sunday now as planned, so will have to try and see her Tues/Weds in Reading instead  :P

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hey Guys.........

I noticed that her website is now up and running......if you were in any doubt about her sexiness, just look at her intro video  :crazy: :P :wacko: :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Ah.....apparently it was only up for testing for a while. It should properly be up in 'the next few days' sorry for the duff info!

Offline Hor1zon

Seems like it will be good once it's up. She need to hurry up and come back to Chelt  :(

Offline ciscoxxx69

Seems like it will be good once it's up. She need to hurry up and come back to Chelt  :(

I am seeing her in Reading this week  :cool: :P :drinks:

SirFrank

She looks seriously dirty. Shame she doesn't do Bristol

Offline Daffodil

She looks seriously dirty. Shame she doesn't do Bristol

Perhaps if enough of us expressed an interest she might be inclined to tour here?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Perhaps if enough of us expressed an interest she might be inclined to tour here?

I am seeing her tomorrow in Reading. I will ask her for you...... :hi:

Offline Hor1zon

Don't delay her coming back to Chelt even more!