Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy pretty nicole - Toftt  (Read 4279 times)

holland

sexy pretty nicole
External Link/Members Only

Location: raynes park where monica used to be. The rat is still there by the way. So she may come back :scare:
Look: petite skinny. Cute face. Flat chest.
Service experienced: owo, ro, penetration different positions, fingering

Half an hour well spent with a very nice looking girl. if you like skinny and petite girls this one is a must for you.
She has an amazing small bum and very large labias to play with. Very big pussy and i loved it. :wacko:
She is also very tight. A unique combination.  :wacko:
She is nice and smiling and gives a good service.
Very good vfm. I would definitely go back.

FlyingBreadMan

sexy pretty nicole
External Link/Members Only

Location: raynes park where monica used to be. The rat is still there by the way. So she may come back :scare:
Look: petite skinny. Cute face. Flat chest.
Service experienced: owo, ro, penetration different positions, fingering

Half an hour well spent with a very nice looking girl. if you like skinny and petite girls this one is a must for you.
She has an amazing small bum and very large labias to play with. Very big pussy and i loved it. :wacko:
She is also very tight. A unique combination.  :wacko:
She is nice and smiling and gives a good service.
Very good vfm. I would definitely go back.

Good find!

Location bit far for some I guess.

Thanks

Halfman||HalfAmazin

Halfman||HalfAmazin

ahh i see she got it listed as discretion on her profile.
if she offered DFK she would of been my type of girl, with that body type and the fact she offers owo and fingering.

Offline Ozy84

holland

Whats the face like?
Im not sure how to describe it. Slim east european face with a fair bit of make up..maybe... Not the prettiest but not bad looking either.

Offline Ozy84

Would like to try on the back of your toftt but prob just a bit too far for me. Thanks for the toftt and good to hear you had a good punt.

random task

Sounds like my type, shame there is no face pic.

Any ideas how long she will be around?

yumyum3

Sounds very nice indeed. I'd like to have a good suck on that pussy and rim her little bum. Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

holland

Sounds very nice indeed. I'd like to have a good suck on that pussy and rim her little bum. Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

If you see her PG you can almost see a bulk on her knickers. I though she had a big one and i wasnt wrong. I couldnt get tired to suck that pussy honestly. She is also so thight.  :wacko: :wacko:
The negative side.. she is really flat chested. At doggy i didnt know what to grab really :unknown: but never mind.

holland

Sounds like my type, shame there is no face pic.

Any ideas how long she will be around?
i ve no idea. However (thinking out loud)Monika :mad: left in the bedsit the rat. So she may come back at some point...Unless she left the rat behind..who knows :unknown:

random task

Sorry I'm not down with your lingo...

What is "the rat" or were you calling Monika a rat? Is the place a bit of a dump?

Thanks

holland

Sorry I'm not down with your lingo...

What is "the rat" or were you calling Monika a rat? Is the place a bit of a dump?

Thanks
Sorry ..my fault,....no, the place is fine. The rat is a fancy rat.  A pet that monika let free in the room. Now it s still there but in a cage. My point is that monika seemed attached to this rat..so it could be a sign that she may be back one day to retake the bedsit and to resume the bad service she offers :angry:
hopefully not..she wont come back. We shoul tell nicole to release the rat in wimbledon common :lol:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:23:36 am by holland »

holland

I saw Nicole again after more than six months at the new rate of 70 pound per 30 min. Some updates are as follow.

Look:
She put some wheight on. She is still very slim but not as skinny as before.
She done her boobs. They look and feel very fake and  they left some visible scars in her nipples.  :thumbsdown:

Service:
I noticed that her owo skills improved very much. She now gives a decent blowjob with some spittig and timid DT at times. She now offers FK not very deep but with some tongue action.
On the other hand she seems less engaged than before and her previous natural enjoyment has been replaced by excessive fake moans. She also become cold and chatty after i come. A time wasting technique she probabily learnt from her mate Monica.
She now offers a lesbo duo with her new mate. Apparently she enjoys licking her pussy. So she said.

Verdict:
Would i go back? maybe just to taste her pussy once again. :wacko:

Offline Ozy84

I saw Nicole again after more than six months at the new rate of 70 pound per 30 min. Some updates are as follow.

Look:
She put some wheight on. She is still very slim but not as skinny as before.
She done her boobs. They look and feel very fake and  they left some visible scars in her nipples.  :thumbsdown:

Service:
I noticed that her owo skills improved very much. She now gives a decent blowjob with some spittig and timid DT at times. She now offers FK not very deep but with some tongue action.
On the other hand she seems less engaged than before and her previous natural enjoyment has been replaced by excessive fake moans. She also become cold and chatty after i come. A time wasting technique she probabily learnt from her mate Monica.
She now offers a lesbo duo with her new mate. Apparently she enjoys licking her pussy. So she said.

Verdict:
Would i go back? maybe just to taste her pussy once again. :wacko:

Link to her new mate?  :thumbsup:

holland

Link to her new mate?  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They work in Raynes Park for the duo at 220 pounds or something like that per hour. :hi:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:57:37 pm by holland »