Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian WGs near Morrisons, Wimbledon, SW19  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Brompton

I know they used to come & go on trips home but I notice on AW profiles likes of Eve Moon, Mandy Spice not signing in for 7-8 weeks, Susanne Dila (boss lady) seemed to be back for a few days then went. Used to have Crystal Sensual on the team  :P pre their move from Southfields.

I have commented before this was a great establishment that I used to use as lived fairly close by but the 5 or 6 girls that were there slowly vanished & overall the service declined.

Just wondered if any info re them closing down or closed?

Just Wimbledon is convenient for me is a bit of a wasteland of ‘good SPs’ as seems to be the same at adjoining Tooting, Morden etc

:thumbsup:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Susanne Dila recently and she said she was the only one working there and that she was thinking about moving away from the address in Wimbledon.

I was also really disappointed with her service. I've seen her a few times and she was one of my best experiences. But just recently when I saw her I found her really uninterested and there was no chemistry or warmth from her! She kept rushing me to cum and wiped her neck with a towel after I kissed her there! A really disappointing experience from a girl who was once one of my favourite experiences. I won't be seeing her again...shame!

Offline Brompton

That’s not good.

As previous posts I’ve commented on I used this place & previous places they were at & were brilliant & I used to be a regular of Eve Moon who was lovely but I stopped going as even her service had gone dramatically downhill just going through the motions.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah I first saw Audrey Love there who was very good, Susanne when she was Clau Dee was my favourite back then, Stacy was very good. Eve was my least favourite experience out of the girls. Really miserable looking and her service was just vanilla. I saw Crystal Lady who used to work with the girls in Wimbledon. But I saw her in Kensington last month and she was amazing!!

Susanne who used to be Clau Dee I found so disappointing which was such a shame because the first few times I saw her she gave an amazing gfe. But just recently I felt she wasn't really interested. I felt no warmth from her personality and she rushed me to cum. Still very beautiful though! But that is just my experience.

Offline Brompton

Oh yeah no question Crystal definitely knows about service, top class, when she moved to Harrow she was out of my catchment but she was the first I saw when this crowd was based in Southfields & I would try & see her every 3-4 weeks, superb! I’ll have to take a trip to Kensington.

I wonder why all of a sudden the girls have been vanishing? The premises where ever they were based was always spotless, they were having some work done in the house about two months ago, maybe the landlord sussed the situation?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:59:08 am by Bonetti »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah definitely going to see Crystal again! Amazing service and a beautiful woman! What a body! Great ass! And I'm guessing she's in her late 50s or maybe even in hers 60's????

Eve I'm not bothered about, Audrey is working in east London and I had thought about seeing her until she moved. Stacy got married. I wouldn't see Susanne again.

When I saw Susanne she said she wanted to move but live near to a district line station. I'm not too sure why they've all left. I think Susanne said they'd been at that address for about 4 years now and it was time to try a different area.

Offline landingstrip

Saw the then Clau-dee once in a 3-way with Suzy Love (massive natural tits) @ Southfields which was great. Agree about Eve being somewhat disengaged.
Stacy was great fun, if I recall I think her sister Melissa was working at the Morrisons location and was great.
Trying to remember the rest of the crew. There was a slim redhead at the Southfields location who I saw once and blew me away. Likewise two brunette milfs, Audrey and the other ones name evades me atm. Saw Audrey once and wasn't that impressed?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah I only started seeing the girls mentioned at their current location. I wasn't punting at the time when they were in Southfields. I found Audrey attractive and I spent 2 hours with her although got an hour and forty five minutes out of it as towards the end she said she had to finish earlier because she had another client which I thought was a pisstake. I missed out on Stacy' s sister as she left while she was on my HL. I saw Stacy later who was going to give me her sister's number but I wasn't too bothered in the end. I was glad I saw Stacy anyway just before she got married to a client.

There was Cute Kiara who one punter said was the girlfriend of Susanne but I am not too sure if that was confirmed as true or not.

Offline landingstrip

I think Mellisa was the name of Stacy's sister, had a couple of sessions with her and she was fantastic. I'm having difficulty visualising Audrey as I'm getting her mixed up with another milf from that crew that was damn sexy but service was bland and smelt a little to smokey. The lucky git that hitched Stacy !! Funnily enough I recall Eve and Audrey complaining about men/boyfriends in a bit of casual after chit chat.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah Melissa sounds right. I started AW punting in the summer of 2015 and I think she left a little bit after that. I saw Stacy once and although her service was great and she was obviously very attractive, I didn't feel the need to see her again. 

Offline landingstrip

'Classy' Doris was the lady I was trying to remember !

Offline coolkid05

I've been to this venue a few times - mainly to see Mandy Spice, who is getting on and has seen better days, but personally I found her to be a really good punt. Lots of effort put in, but very poor English.

I saw Susanne last year too, who was quite good (she knows exactly how to ride cock), but not the best punt, as no OWO.

It's a shame I never got to see any of the other girls there.

Offline Brompton

'Classy' Doris was the lady I was trying to remember !
Yes she was there years, I never saw her mainly because of her enhanced boobs that didn’t look great on the photos.

Offline Brompton

I've been to this venue a few times - mainly to see Mandy Spice, who is getting on and has seen better days, but personally I found her to be a really good punt. Lots of effort put in, but very poor English.

I saw Susanne last year too, who was quite good (she knows exactly how to ride cock), but not the best punt, as no OWO.

It's a shame I never got to see any of the other girls there.
I see Mandy Spice profile just set to photos now when you search, Eve Moon still shows & I know she would return often but not logged in for a good couple of months but I think all the profiles handled by Susanne Dila (aka Clau Dee)

Just wondered why all of a sudden they all dispersed?

Offline landingstrip

I have a hunch there might have been a falling out between the ladies. Never seen Mandy. Aside from the ladies mentioned in this post there were a few others that passed through the Southfields and Wimbledon location that were great punts. If I remember one of the ladies names was Strawberry (Southfields).

Offline Brompton

I have a hunch there might have been a falling out between the ladies. Never seen Mandy. Aside from the ladies mentioned in this post there were a few others that passed through the Southfields and Wimbledon location that were great punts. If I remember one of the ladies names was Strawberry (Southfields).
You could well be right there, has been going downhill for some time.

Offline landingstrip

Shame really as the set up was really slick. Used to have a coffee in Starbucks whilst I arranged the punt watching the world go by opposite Wimbledon station. I was drawn to Doris by the mold appeal, can't really recall the enhanced baps but she smelt heavily of fags and cheap perfume which I would of overlooked but the punt had no flow. I protested 10 minutes in and was shown the other room ! Then Stacy come in with a big smile and fucked me senseless ! Happy days.

Offline landingstrip

Milf appeal....mold appeal might have been the one !

Offline Brompton

Shame really as the set up was really slick. Used to have a coffee in Starbucks whilst I arranged the punt watching the world go by opposite Wimbledon station. I was drawn to Doris by the mold appeal, can't really recall the enhanced baps but she smelt heavily of fags and cheap perfume which I would of overlooked but the punt had no flow. I protested 10 minutes in and was shown the other room ! Then Stacy come in with a big smile and fucked me senseless ! Happy days.
Good on you for protesting  :thumbsup:

Offline Bond

Stacy was very good. It's a pity I only managed to see her twice before she retired.  :(

Offline landingstrip

Saw her twice..once @ Southfields & once @ Wimbledon on a hot summer day...she told me she had been running that morning, we humped like duracell bunnies. Lord knows she had the stamina of a thoroughbred. I hope the husband has a strong backbone and good lungs !!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I was thinking recently and agree that maybe the girls had fallen out. Susanne/Clau dee at the house by herself now?? I know she's away on holiday at the moment. Will be interesting to see if she continues working by herself when she returns.

Offline Brompton

Lady Audrey Love who was part of this crew has been highlighted on her last review follow up comments that her profile has been taken over by another younger girl in East London, inheriting her feedback etc so something has definitely gone on with this establishment.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:19:05 pm by Bonetti »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I saw two WGs in this group by the name of External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only.

Beauty Kendra's profile pictures:
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

After Daisy Heart stopped working, her profile was taken over by Lady Elizabeth. Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of the original profile holder. I remember she was early 20s, blonde and slim.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:22:36 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Brompton

As I’ve posted before even on individual WGs reviews from this establishment (Southfields & Wimbledon) there was some great ladies with a few stunners & most nice characters offering a great service but the last couple of years it’s declined to the point of now nigh on disbanded.

Will be interesting to see if eventually Eve Moon & Susanne Dila profiles vanish or taken over by others.

Used to be very handy for me as lived not too far away but things change & plenty more out there & thanks to UKP can often find some gems   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:24:41 am by Bonetti »

Offline Brompton

As I’ve posted before even on individual WGs reviews from this establishment (Southfields & Wimbledon) there was some great ladies with a few stunners & most nice characters offering a great service but the last couple of years it’s declined to the point of now nigh on disbanded.

Will be interesting to see if eventually Eve Moon & Susanne Dila profiles vanish or taken over by others.

Used to be very handy for me as lived not too far away but things change & plenty more out there & thanks to UKP can often find some gems   :thumbsup:
No sooner what I posted, Eve Moon’s profile doesn't show today but search shows it has been adjusted to Erotic content only.

SlamBoy

I saw Audrey Love and had a great time with her.

But my all time favourite SP was Stacy Nice Summer. Fucking hell. The best shag I've ever had. So gorgeous, and such a nice person too.

I saw Stacy later . . . before she got married to a client.

I know she got married. How to you know she married a client?

REQUEST: If anyone has any of the photos of Stacy Nice Summer that used to be on her profile, could you please upload them. I don't have any for my collection of SPs I've seen and I'd love to put them in.  :drinks:

Offline Jorjie

REQUEST: If anyone has any of the photos of Stacy Nice Summer that used to be on her profile, could you please upload them. I don't have any for my collection of SPs I've seen and I'd love to put them in.  :drinks:

You could just follow these links:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47545.0

The second link has clickable links to full size versions of the pics.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 04:11:59 pm by Jorjie »

SlamBoy

You could just follow these links:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47545.0

The second link has clickable links to full size versions of the pics.

Cheers buddy  :drinks:

I seem to remember her having quite a few on her profile though. If anyone has a set - please do upload them - she's a legend in the punting world  :drinks:

Offline landingstrip

Crikey what a cracker she was...if only I'd visited a little more often ! Harking back to their early inception wasn't there a blond called Paris working out of Southfields ? Wish I had an archive gallery....

Offline Malvolio

Here's another link with some more Stacy pictures.

SlamBoy

Here's another link with some more Stacy pictures.

Cheers  mate  :drinks: Fucking hell - brings back great memories. She was absolutely gorgeous. Best WG ever. If you have any more photos, please keep 'em coming.  :thumbsup:

Offline coolkid05

I'm gutted I never got to see her. Seeing those pics, I actually remember viewing her profile, but for some stupid reason I never bothered. Come back Stacy!

Offline landingstrip

I'm gutted I never got to see her. Seeing those pics, I actually remember viewing her profile, but for some stupid reason I never bothered. Come back Stacy!
Stranger things have happened !! Wonder if any of them are aware of this forum/thread. They would clean up now if they were to regroup in some form. Particularly with the piss poor B/S Latina joints and the skanky Rom SP's. Looking at Stacey's pics it feels like a completely different erase of punting....good good times.

SlamBoy

Stranger things have happened !! Wonder if any of them are aware of this forum/thread. They would clean up now if they were to regroup in some form. Particularly with the piss poor B/S Latina joints and the skanky Rom SP's. Looking at Stacey's pics it feels like a completely different erase of punting....good good times.

It seems like it was a different era. The last three years have changed massively. Stacy was the best. If she came back I would be on it immediately.

Offline Brompton

It seems like it was a different era. The last three years have changed massively. Stacy was the best. If she came back I would be on it immediately.
Won’t happen mate as not only did she get married she had a child too.

Offline Brompton

The Wimbledon area & surrounding patch is poorly off for good SPs now, often look at the Latinas & always think may be dodgy & if B&S then no way.

Having booked a few Latinas in the past I found them to be either awesome or total crap but that was some years ago.

SW19 used have a group of Bulgarians too that had good feedbacks but again long gone, I never tried them as at the time I was regularly seeing Crystal Sensual/Lady Crystal (fantastic) then Eve Moon mainly (again for a long time fantastic but then I was finding her becoming jaded)

77mjb

Is Crystal still there,very interested to see her, and can anyone confirm she is in her 60's and whats her nationality?
Thanks

Offline Brompton

Is Crystal still there,very interested to see her, and can anyone confirm she is in her 60's and whats her nationality?
Thanks
She is currently in South Kensington (look at AW, SW7) & yeah she has got to be knocking on 60 now, Hungarian.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:36:59 pm by Bonetti »

Offline coolkid05

77mjb, you won't be disappointed with Crystal - she's one of the best you could meet. I've seen her a few times this year, and each time has been amazing. I'll be back soon.

SlamBoy

Won’t happen mate as not only did she get married she had a child too.

Yeah. I know. One can only dream. I'd still punt her in a heartbeat. She's technically now a MILF, after all.  :lol:

Offline landingstrip

Ha ha 'Erase' of punting I hope it's not Freudian on my part ! As you said 'Era' indeed. Even though remote as it looks like Stacey's quality is out there now. If she did return there'd be queues longer than the ones up the hill for center court  :D

Offline landingstrip

Bonetti : agree with the Latina situation although Luma/Tayla Brazil did liven up Wimbledon whilst she was there. I never saw Lady Crystal although she opened the door for me once in Southfields and did catch my eye. Eve seemed happy once upon a time then as you say just got jaded.

Offline Brompton

Bonetti : agree with the Latina situation although Luma/Tayla Brazil did liven up Wimbledon whilst she was there. I never saw Lady Crystal although she opened the door for me once in Southfields and did catch my eye. Eve seemed happy once upon a time then as you say just got jaded.
On the reviews there was a recent Lady Audrey Love review where now based in East London & the profile swaps literally every few days between young Hungarian girls, not her now, all a bit weird.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:54:30 pm by Bonetti »

Offline themaserman

I saw Stacey there many times (very handy parking with the car park opposite)
before that lucky git got to marry her  :dash:
Didn't know her sister was there at some stage and would've loved to see what she looks like.

Offline landingstrip

I saw Stacey there many times (very handy parking with the car park opposite)
before that lucky git got to marry her  :dash:
Didn't know her sister was there at some stage and would've loved to see what she looks like.
Shorter shoulder length brunette hair...gorgeous. Hungary seems to have an abundance of these crackers. Service A class...blowie was unbeatable. She gave me another contact and for a few weeks I kept seeing friend suggestions on FB from a lot of the Morrisons crew !!

On another note I recall going away for a weekend with my gf at the time...she came into the shower and exclaimed you've been cheating...I had the lovely Stacey's fingertip signatures all over my back...was  unaware up to thus point ! Had to think fast to quip back :-/

Ironic that Morrison's was there moniker as really they were the Waitrose of punting !

Offline coolkid05

How many girls have they had at this place or in Southfields over the years then?

As I say, I have met Mandy Spice quite a few times, Claudee/Susanne, and have since met Crystal in Harrow and Kensington. I remember Audrey opening up the door when I turned up once.

It's a shame I discovered this place late. I remember seeing Stacy on Awork, and a few other Hungarian one's around 2013/14 time, but wasn't really in the know then. I almost punted with two (not at the same time), but never got to see them as they were busy. One was a big breasted redhead milf, and the other one I can't even remember.

Offline landingstrip

Southfields : Paris, Claudee, Suzy Love, Strawberry, Doris, Crystal, Hannah, Mandy.

Slim redhead who's name I can't remember @Southfields likewise a petite blonde @Wimbledon.

Wimbledon : Stacey, Melissa, Eve, Audrey. Just a shot I'm sure I've missed a few.

Offline coolkid05

Southfields : Paris, Claudee, Suzy Love, Strawberry, Doris, Crystal, Hannah, Mandy.

Slim redhead who's name I can't remember @Southfields likewise a petite blonde @Wimbledon.

Wimbledon : Stacey, Melissa, Eve, Audrey. Just a shot I'm sure I've missed a few.

I guess that's the same Suzy that's now working in Tooting?