Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milk table / Colindale  (Read 4165 times)

Offline dfg

Has anyone been to this place? 

External Link/Members Only

May TOFTT in the next couple of weeks.  Will do a review if I do.

Offline boomanu

I would be very interested in a review of this place. Its actually one of my fantasies

Offline Billy no mates

Tried calling to go and visit today, so far nothing, goes straight to answerphone.

Offline Daaz324

Looks good, might ask them how much for just massage and hr

Offline Steve2

Offline Romney

Definitely sounds like something I might like to try some day. I've seen milking table videos before and it looks like it might be fun to try, at least once.

Offline naughtyasianj

This actually looks really interesting. Although there are no names of the girls/how many people actually work there. Just have to take the plunge unless someone else can provide a review?

Offline pewpewpew

That does sound sexy but it's quite expensive. Anyone know of any other places that offer this?

goodboy13

This actually looks really interesting. Although there are no names of the girls/how many people actually work there. Just have to take the plunge unless someone else can provide a review?

There are 3 girls listed under About Us, Klara, Inna and Sandra, Klara would be my pref (if pics in anyway accurate) personally.

Would love to try this but it is a trek from where I live & work unfortunately. If I do take the plunge, will report back in full.

Offline webpunter

Op - what a find !  Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to TOFTT.  I'm gonna get in touch with them.  Not sure if i'll be able to get there pre Xmas

That does sound sexy but it's quite expensive. Anyone know of any other places that offer this?

Only other table set-up i know of is: GloryholeGirly External Link/Members Only
Haven't had a session & wrong end of the country
And the burds @ Mystique look fitter !

If you want it any cheaper you could buy
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only   Various sizes available  :lol:
Get an old door from reclaim yard & mind the splinters  :scare:  Then you just need an estate car to take the whole lot round to the massage burd's gaff
Sorted !

Offline naughtyasianj

There are 3 girls listed under About Us, Klara, Inna and Sandra, Klara would be my pref (if pics in anyway accurate) personally.

Would love to try this but it is a trek from where I live & work unfortunately. If I do take the plunge, will report back in full.

Ahh cheers for that, I guess I didn't click on every link on the site before posting. This is my mistake. Klara also seems to be my preference from the pictures provided.

Offline kaj314

I think the normal 1h b2b plus oral is quite good value, 4hands not so bad either

Offline Billy no mates

As soon as they answer the phone, I will visit, get a review up. I have tried numerous times over the weekend. When I try again today, I wll leave a message and see if that helps.

Online Buddah

Pretty sure this place has closed down. I went sometime last year but their phone hasn't been reachable for at least 6 months.

Offline Romney

Pretty sure this place has closed down. I went sometime last year but their phone hasn't been reachable for at least 6 months.
hem

That would be a real shame if it's true.  How was your visit to to them last year?

goodboy13

As soon as they answer the phone, I will visit, get a review up. I have tried numerous times over the weekend. When I try again today, I wll leave a message and see if that helps.

Any answer to your voicemail mate?

Offline webpunter

Mobile goes straight to VM.  No response to a text

Offline Billy no mates

Any answer to your voicemail mate?

Still straight to voicemail, if I hear that giff gaff announcement anymore I will shoot someone.

I have left a voicmail, and sent a text, and sent an email.

Nothing so far.

I suspect, as someone has said previously, they have shut up shop which judging by the interest here alone, seems a shame.

Offline webpunter

Or Lebara - the hookers phone networks of choice ..

if I hear that giff gaff announcement anymore I will shoot someone.

Online Buddah

hem

That would be a real shame if it's true.  How was your visit to to them last year?

I'm a sensual massage guy so the actual massage was pretty disappointing but enjoyed the milking table as it was something a bit different. Sadly was in and out the door within 45 minutes so felt a bit ripped off.

If anyone knows any other providers I'd toftt as been looking for another for a while now.