Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paradise spa or phenoix club  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Hotandfun5

Hi all new to this that's why posted on this

What would you visit fir a day of fun
Paradise spa in Dagenham of the phenoix club like look of TPC but heard good reports on paradise spa

Offline iPad3

Hi all new to this that's why posted on this

What would you visit fir a day of fun
Paradise spa in Dagenham of the phenoix club like look of TPC but heard good reports on paradise spa

Can only speak from experience at Phoenix but would have thought they are 2 very different scenarios.

You'll definitely get action at Phoenix though.

BigBoi1955

The Paradise Spa have a few different events during the week but if you are comparing any of their events with The Phoenix then the main difference is price and quality of the girls with the Phoenix being much more expensive and better quality girls. There are lots of existing threads/reviews on here which should help. 

Offline Fredbone

Simple answer Paradise spa NO - phenoix club YES.

reason better quality at a good price, plus I can not last two hours of sucking and fucking.

BigBoi1955

Simple answer Paradise spa NO - phenoix club YES.

reason better quality at a good price, plus I can not last two hours of sucking and fucking.

If you can afford the £160 then absolutely quality over quantity. Unfortunately some of us are on a very strict budget so £60 for four hours on a Monday night or Wednesday during the day does the job very nicely. I would recommend both but leave it up to the individual to decide which suits their budget best.

Offline Ryan12334

Paradise spa is fucking awful. Wednesday evening event run by lapc club, is an awful event. The girls are really poor quality with attitude problems and service is really crap. Plus there is always about. 75 guys there one a Wednesday so there is long waits, and the girls take huge breaks. The punters there don't know how to que. The guy that runs the event always advertises 12 girls, however there is never 12 always about 9, when you ask him "how comes so and so girl ain't here as advertised" he just goes she pulled out last minute which is obviously bollox

BigBoi1955

...... when you ask him "how comes so and so girl ain't here as advertised" he just goes she pulled out last minute which is obviously bollox

So you think all working party girls are organised and reliable. The organiser should of course have a back up if this happens all the time but there will be occasions when it can't be avoided. A ratio of 7:1 is high but the cost of getting 12 girls, paying the venue costs and trying to make a profit on a £60 entry cost does mean you wont get the same quality as Phoenix. it's horses for courses. As I said earlier in the tread if someone can afford £160 then go to the Phoenix but if on a tight budget then you'll have to accept some compromises and maybe The Paradise ticks enough boxes.

vt

I can't offer a comparative view as I haven't attended the Paradise Spa, but at Phoenix you will get non-stop action (if you want it) for 2 hours with good quality girls, but obviously that comes at a price.

If you can afford it, I would suggest it's a better place to start if you're new to partying.  :hi:

Offline davidgood

Paradise spa is fucking awful. Wednesday evening event run by lapc club, is an awful event. The girls are really poor quality with attitude problems and service is really crap. Plus there is always about. 75 guys there one a Wednesday so there is long waits, and the girls take huge breaks. The punters there don't know how to que. The guy that runs the event always advertises 12 girls, however there is never 12 always about 9, when you ask him "how comes so and so girl ain't here as advertised" he just goes she pulled out last minute which is obviously bollox
I do not go to LAPC at the Spa as I like ladies dressed up a bit, not in towels.Also I now that the natives do not like queuing and have bad attitudes.

However I do go to their Central London parties and while the girls are not all young models they all have a good attitude IMO. They are more expensive but one thing about John is that he does not cancel parties if he gets poor bookings nor does he stand girls down, unlike another well know organiser. If he knows in advance that a girl is not coming he will usually get a sub. And for the London parties he usually has a sandwich girl who can step in if there is a drop out or if extra guys turn up and the ratio exceeds 2 to 1.

The Spa parties, particularly their Wednesday Brunch, and Phoenix are at entirely different ends of the 'party spectrum' and not really comparable.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Dirty Bull

Well, put it this way, the difference between Phoenix Parties and Paradise Spa is the difference between Waitrose and Iceland.

You pays your money and you takes your choice. :)
Banned reason: Low-Key troll and leech
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Dirty Bull

But, if you can stomach it, and 'stomach' is the right word to use here, Paradise Spa parties are jolly good fun - just a bit of patience and you will cop off with a bird sooner or later - and damned good VFM in these inflationary times. Who else has held their prices static for the past decade?

Can't see the point about the birds wearing towels or lingerie. As long as it is shed, and shed quickly, I'm not fussy :D
Banned reason: Low-Key troll and leech
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GreyDave

Well, put it this way, the difference between Phoenix Parties and Paradise Spa is the difference between Waitrose and Iceland.

You pays your money and you takes your choice. :)

:hi: I have been to both and in the Lady M days...Phoenix  2hrs of frentic shagging if you are you and able to recharge and fill up quickly then its for you Hot slim young girls and nice location some Alfa type males /city boys . Paradise (obtuse use of word here lads) Milf and Younger with swinger types over 4hrs plus at fraction of cost BUT crowed some UGLY out of shape WG s never mind us punters :sarcastic: but still shags I have done some reall stunners there as I am sure others have BUT hit or miss odd Tribe feel about some of the other punters and their approach to WGs  If I have a day free I go to Spa .  Phoenix has been more of a rushed treat I have felt like I did not get to the girl I wanted to ( I liked the MILF Mondays em used to do)  :drinks:  OH Iceland has a Top end Luxury range now :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:06:20 pm by GreyDave »