Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I see Jo is back - Cockteaser247  (Read 1392 times)

doriangray

I see Jo is back, with somewhat better photos than her last profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her years ago, then lost her number. She wasn't as skinny then as she is now, but to be fair to her, she is a nice lass once you get to know her, and surprisingly honest about her life (which has been troubled, and not all her fault). However, I do have reservations about seeing her again.

Reason for the posting is that I wondered if anyone could help me out. Jo arranged a duo with another lass from Boro called Roisin. Roisin comes from downsouth, but been up here for years, and still has the essex/cockney accent (don't actually know which, crap when it comes to accents), and used to be a cracking lass to see. I know she's still about, from an old friend I used to visit in the area, but wondered if anyone else knew her and knew how to get in touch with her?

jjpsweet

She doesn't look very healthy

Offline maxxblue

Her profile is not there anymore.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Which jo? Not the ex heroin addict who use to offer bareback ?

Offline leedstony

Which jo? Not the ex heroin addict who use to offer bareback ?

That's the one, more cock shriveller than teaser.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I see Jo is back, with somewhat better photos than her last profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her years ago, then lost her number. She wasn't as skinny then as she is now, but to be fair to her, she is a nice lass once you get to know her, and surprisingly honest about her life (which has been troubled, and not all her fault). However, I do have reservations about seeing her again.

Reason for the posting is that I wondered if anyone could help me out. Jo arranged a duo with another lass from Boro called Roisin. Roisin comes from downsouth, but been up here for years, and still has the essex/cockney accent (don't actually know which, crap when it comes to accents), and used to be a cracking lass to see. I know she's still about, from an old friend I used to visit in the area, but wondered if anyone else knew her and knew how to get in touch with her?

I can't believe you went there, this is one of the few girls iv actually walked out on. Was sat in her living room while she changed and there was a morrisons next to me on the sofa with  bottles of methadone in with some women's name on I assume belonged to her! FFS she couldn't even be bothered to hide it! She is a right mess , use to offer bareback and bb anal. Disgusting. Drove past her working the streets a few times.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:15:26 am by sesalovdarlo »