Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena - fluffy goodbyes  (Read 1070 times)

johnnyboy61

For those that punt in NW London (and perhaps further afield) you can't have failed to notice some of the discussions and reviews over the months on this site concerning Xena
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
As many of us know she is retiring at the end of this week to move to full-time study at home in Hungary in order to pursue a new career; quite brave as she is in her mid-thirties.  I had my final punt with her today, and although I wouldn't count her as one of my regulars, I must have seen her every couple of months over the last year or more and she has always delivered the goods, being consistently excellent.

She was of course ridiculous VFM when she charged £60 p/h and some may have avoided her believing that at this price she couldn't have possibly been any good.  Well that was OK for those of us who knew Xena as not only was she pretty and trim for a MILF, but she was more available to us who knew about this gem.  Gradually her reputation has grown on UKP and she became more difficult to book.  Along with her flatmate Nikki, she recently put her prices up to £80p/h , and although this was probably a more realistic price, I don't suppose it put any of her regulars off as it was still great value.

OK, perhaps I am feeling particularly fluffy having just returned from a great hour.  Yes, the OWO did include hands, but it had me on the edge for ages and was pretty mind-blowing.  Kissing was full on and uninhibited throughout the hour and overall it rates very highly on my list of all time best punts.  Perhaps I am easily pleased, but I thought I would start this thread to see if others felt like me that she would be very much missed on the NW London punting scene.  She told me that she will actually be returning for three days after this week, but this is the last time she will be here on one of her regular visits.

LL

I've had some great experiences with Xena and she's a lovely girl. I've seen her 3 or 4 times. That was enough for me. I don't often see the same girl more than once. I'm always looking for the next one, a new girl, if only to me. That's where my enjoyment is - in variety and adventure. Being with the same girl again and again is all too predictable and just not for me. So although I'll always remember the punts I had with her, I won't miss her nor long to meet with her again. If she's reading though, I do honestly wish her the best of luck in her career change.

Offline Convince Me

I admire girls with an exit plan & Xena even more as she could of increased her prices, possibly seeing less punters but still making the same cash.

Online Steve2

Well put JB. She really is the "gem" often talked about but rarely found

She will be hard to replace as a regular but she has dreams of a better life and the time she has spent here has hopefully turned that into a reality

On the plus side, it will save me many £££'s

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Saw her for the 2nd time in 3 weeks today. She was sporting a fantastic sunbed tan.

Seriously fit 34 year old, genuinely lovely personality, superbly skilled service provider. If anyone has found better vfm than this Gem, I would love to know.

Can only sincerely wish her all the best.