Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Radar says no, cock says yes  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Hertsgent

Ditto, think you need to TOFTT and report back......

Offline PLeisure

Intriguing 'Enjoys' list.... A-Levels, yes - no Penetration (protected) or any form of kissing. hmmm....  :thumbsdown:

Sweet bod, tho'

Offline scooby73

I've just noticed she's been a member since Jan.
I'm pretty sure if she was real, she'd have plenty of feedback by now with a bod like that :(

Offline The_Don

Intriguing 'Enjoys' list.... A-Levels, yes - no Penetration (protected) or any form of kissing. hmmm.... 

indeed, very limited!

Offline pumps

She looks great.

But she also looks like she'll give a shit service and is romanian.

Intuition

Offline Mij

I'm pretty sure if she was real, she'd have plenty of feedback by now with a bod like that :(

Indeed!  +1

Peterpack

especially for only 80 an hour ! that's cheap

LL

You're taking a big risk seeing her without any feedback here.  TOFTT if you feel like it or trawl the review section for another fit young Romanian at this price? I fucked one similar to this earlier but prettier (with smaller tits however)

Offline Tonyleung

Short likes list - may mean a get out clause to any good services - otherwise expected.

Offline scooby73

I've decided to try this 1 instead.
Hoping to see today.
Have emailed but no reply yet, but she's not signed in today so fingers crossed.
External Link/Members Only

Offline LanceVance

If you fancy TOFTTing, then go for it, but the sight of Sergei's finger obscuring the pictures on her profile gives me second thoughts.

Offline scooby73

Offline Jimmyredcab

Account opened in early January ----------- not a single feedback.      :dash: :dash:
AVOID.   

Offline scooby73

You missed a post.
Have aborted her for that reason.
We're now talking about External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 12:23:05 pm by scooby73 »

Offline ForrestGump

Offline scooby73

Thanks forest but talking about the girl in my link in my last post above.
What do you think about her?
Thinking of going to see her today.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks forest but talking about the girl in my link in my last post above.
What do you think about her?
Thinking of going to see her today.

Oops! missed your later post. Sorry about that.

She seems better in that she has at least some feedback, a better list of "enjoys", making for a much more credible profile. The only thing is if you google search using her mobile # (07486212180) there are a lot of different sites and names in the results associated with that number. That concerns me.

Offline scooby73

Oh ok.
I had a message back and she's asked me to call but I can't as at work.
I wanted to visit in my lunch break :p

Offline ForrestGump

Oh ok.
I had a message back and she's asked me to call but I can't as at work.
I wanted to visit in my lunch break :p

So maybe not one for today, then.

On closer inspection of the Google search results of her phone number, most seem to be associated with the name Margarett, so maybe my concern is a bit ott. Name changes are commonplace after all. Could just be that she's very busy with advertising/promoting.  :unknown:

Offline scooby73

No not 1 for today.
She's in Victoria not Paddington :(
Cheers for your help mate.

mrhappypants

I will follow your experience with Carmen with interest. 

Dave

Offline scooby73

Cheers.
Unfortunately not much light shed on the matter :(

Offline pong

@Jimmyredcab

You do realise that a success of your preferred party will impact your hobby. I don't believe that WG's are fulfilling the proposed point system to get a VISA.

scorpion61

I will follow your experience with Carmen with interest. 

Dave

Tried to TOFTT this evening with Carmen but her timekeeping meant it didn't happen. Early signs were good. Prompt response to text , confirmed 5:30 meet time and gave me post code - Belgrave Road near Victoria. I sent confirm text at 4pm which was not acknowledged. Arrived on time and called her as requested. Connected on third attempt to be told she was stuck in traffic and would be 15 mins late - said I should go and get a drink! I waited until 6:05 and sent text saying if she wasn't there by 6:15 I would cancel. Immediately replied was still stuck in traffic. I replied I would wait until 6:30. That came and I left, sending her a text that I'd gone. Finally heard from her at 7:10 she had arrived. By my reckoning that is over 2 hours late as I would expect her to arrive at least 30mins before the due time. remains to be seen if I try and rebook.