Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Ultimate Karen - Romford  (Read 3766 times)

14 review(s) for Ultimate Karen (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Harker90

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 for 15mins

Comms: Good comms, easy to arrange

Location: ground floor flat not for from the Romford Toby Carvery

The Girl: hot blonde MILF, big tits, can’t go wrong really

Services Received: OW, cowgirl

The Session
: was in the area and fancied a release. Karen was available and I was round hers fairly quickly. I waited outside for some time as she’d told me a water pipe has burst. I though it was probably just another punter and she was running late but when I arrived water was indeed all over her kitchen so I gave her the benefit of the doubt - unless the previous punter was just that skilled in bed!
She was very apologetic and we proceeded on with the punt. Great tits which are her selling point I suppose. She cracked on with oral with - she did offer without but I went for with for some reason - and this was good. She then climbed on top and gave it a good go until she got tired so I took over and sucked her tits & pounded her while she was still ontop until I finished. She seemed into it and joked she should have paid me, was a nice touch.

Would I recommend: Yes, for a 15min quickie

Offline RMwonderer

Nice review mate. Thanks.

Quick one, can you comment on how she smelled?

Offline yesbby

I’m not sure I’d like to spend an hour with the ultimate Karen

Offline Harker90

She smelled fine to me, although I had my head buried in her chest for the most part so I didn’t get a whiff of her downstairs