Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen.Lillymae - Bristol  (Read 1425 times)

GBush

Imogen.Lillymae

External Link/Members Only

Long Review!

summary at bottom if you want to skip my pathetic attempt to entertain and titillate

As I’m fairly new to punting in Bristol I decided to once again put a Reverse Booking up on AW.  Some of the well-reviewed UKP favourites bid but I was well aware of them from UKP reviews and PM’s with experienced members; thanks guys. Then a bid appears from Imogen.Lillymae and I was 99% sure I wanted to see her.  I sent her an AW message.
I was looking for; "Sloppy wet OWO, deep throat, face fucking, CIM, Facial. Sex in multiple positions. Bring some toys. A little bit of tie and tease. Let’s have some fun."

Imogen responded
"Sounds like me ideal evening! (Although I don’t do CIM)
I do love giving long, deep, sloppy blowjobs OWO

And I have toys and ties!

Imogen :) "
She then confirms that the only thing from my wish list that is off limits is CIM.  I accept her bid; it’s in line with my offer and matches the other more reviewed WG’s bids. Good communication from both of us as the evening approaches makes sure the pre-punt goes smoothly. Couple of phone calls on the night and she arrives broadly on time.

The meeting

I didn't want to waste too much time with chat at the start of the session before we got started so after chatting for about 10 minutes and pouring her some wine I asked her to strip and she obliged.  She took off the black cocktail dress to reveal matching bra, Waspie, stockings and heels (classy stilettos); no knickers as requested.  I asked her to sit on the sofa and open her legs and play with herself.  After a 10 minutes of watching this amazing spectacle I told her to kneel on the sofa pointing her ass towards me.  Still playing with her perfect pink pussy.  I could hear the wetness as she alternately played with herself and stretched her ass cheeks apart to show me her gorgeous fully shaven pussy and ass.  I knew her ass was off limits but it looked very inviting.  All instructions were followed perfectly and without hesitation. 

Sitting there watching a very good looking, submissive, demure woman do exactly as I asked was having the desired effect on me and I was rock hard.  I stood up and walked towards her and told her I wanted her on her knees in front of me. She got off the couch and knelt before me, unzipped my jeans and released my cock.  Without missing a beat she started slowly and gently sucking me.  She was very, very good at sucking cock.  After a while I warned her that I was going to go deep. I grabbed her luscious red hair and began to fuck her beautiful mouth.  Slowly building up to a depth that made her gag.  After some time I retrieved my black leather belt and looped it round her neck, pulled her to her feet and led her into the apartment’s bedroom.

The fun continued with more OWO,
Reverse O

Then I covered up and
Cowgirl  (limited stamina)
Reverse cowgirl (limited stamina)
Doggy with me standing standing
Mish
Mish with ankles on shoulders

It’s been mentioned before but her pussy is incredibly tight but I refused to pop while fucking her. I had a plan.
I pulled out, whipped off the condom and positioned her on her knees again for more oral. At the perfect moment I pulled out and told her to close her mouth as I delivered a massive facial over her gorgeous face.  I’d read a UKP thread about preparing for a punt and whatever I did it worked. I delivered an enormous facial that shocked her.

Once we had cleaned up we moved back into the living room for more wine and a long chat. She is a really nice woman.  It was great sitting there chatting with her still in all her lingerie.
After a while it was toy show time and more fun with her on the sofa.  Then OWO around the apartment and again I fuck her face.  She can take almost all my cock and gags occasionally.  I decide to tie her hands behind her back.  This is our first meeting so I ask her if she wants real knots or easy release.  She asks for easy release and I absolutely respect her wishes.  Loads more oral, cover up and doggy fucking till I’m feeling the juices building again. I pull her to her knees and more mouth fucking followed by another, much, much less spectacular facial.
I’d rather have two quality pops than race for maximum pops. I was happy and we sat down and chatted some more over more wine. Quality evening with a quality woman.

Imogen.Lillymae

External Link/Members Only

November 2015
3 hours out call.  Bid broadly in line with her rates. (Review contributors PM me for details if needed)

LOOKS
Facially pretty 7/10
Girl next door look
Fairly Slim but not athletic body type
B cup breasts that should be bigger for her body
Shaved pussy
Lovely red hair
Very well presented and dressed as requested and brought correct lingerie to meet
Brought toys as requested
Clean and well prepared.
All round package is 7.5/10

SERVICE
Sex in any position on any piece of furniture available. Standing, kneeling, lying.
Sloppy wet blow job with spitting on cock
Deep throat
Face fucking
Light bondage
Takes direction well.
Great selection of toys
Great selection of lingerie
Facials
COB

FK – not really my thing but seemed to be on offer
Not a clock watcher

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Her aim is for you to return as a customer and build her regular business
sexually submissive by nature
English
Chatty
Witty
Good conversation
Excellent company
Above average intelligence
Down to earth

SUMMARY
Good service
Good Value for Money
I think she will get better if you see her more

vw

Good review Mr President !

Great she only does outcalls, keeps the rifraf out of the queue !

GBush

Good review Mr President !

Great she only does outcalls, keeps the rifraf out of the queue !

She has a friend for duo fun

Bingobango

Nice review, thanks.

Her arse looks a peach!!  :drinks:

vw

She has a friend for duo fun
Mr President, you shouldn't review friends

Me You Her MMF ?   :D :D :D

Was that sexy bex in the real world or did they fall out ?

GBush

I'm struggling to remember!!!!

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :drinks: Hoping for an incall one day.  :thumbsup: I'm know - I'm riffraff!  :lol: :lol:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Unfortunately, I cant have visitors due to the nosy neighbours, who are friends with the better half. Im also riff raff  :)