Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Chanel - Cheltenham  (Read 2980 times)

Offline radman67

Has anyone had the pleasure of this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She's on my hotlist and seems to move between Chelt & Swindon.

Offline radman67

Am guessing that's a "no" then ? :bomb:

Offline hunnieme

She's been around for a while so guessing she's genuine. Not for me though.

Offline radman67

She looks cute (but the camera is a lying b'stard sometimes), not a lot of feedback though.

Offline strawberry1976

She's been around a while I saw her last year when she was called Anna, rubbish punt. Typical Romanian.

Offline Johny Stone

cain

I have seen her previous profiles, I think she gets some bad reviews then reinvents herself.

Offline BOBBY2015

Hi  i saw her in swindon a few months ago ,  It was an okay meet  ,  not bad oral followed by an okay , shag but she wasn't into it and was all a bit mechanical , she has a nice figure , one small noticeable feature is a scar on her chest from surgery which she say was a long time ago , It was apparently from heart surgery when she was a child,   English is okay but she is not a chatter , I wont be back for a second helping

Offline Laying Pipe

radman

Did you get to see Princess Chanel ?

Offline radman67

Not yet, trying to find the time (and funds).  She is definitely on my "to do" list though.

jaman90

I saw her a few days back and have signed up to this site to strongly advise you NOT to see this girl. She was disinterested, didn't talk, didn't smile and provided a very basic and, to be honest, pretty shit service. She is good looking but that's as good as it gets I'm afraid. Might do a full review at some point.

Offline ds1836

Yes...totally rubbish, waste of money!

hardpunt

New to this site but thought I had to say something. Saw this girl late last year. Worst punt I have ever had. Paid £100 for an hour with anal (£20 extra). Should have known by the price. I will do a mini review

Coms where good, I did not give much notice about 30 minutes.

Location was the top of Swindon near the library in what looks like an office turned into flats. I parked across the street in a but of a layby with double yellows, loads of other cars in the same place. The corridors in the building stank, I was there on a Sunday evening and the place was quit but I would imagine you could bump into people/ kids during busier times. Went in and the room was on the ground floor with a large window onto a busy street. Curtains closed but you could still hear traffic and people walking past.

Chanel was tiny about 5ft and weighing next to nothing. Flat arse and not much tits. She looked tired and run down. I handed the money which was £100 in fivers (what the cashpoint gave me) she acted as if I had handed her pennies. She went to stash the cash and returned.

Once she came back she went into the corner of the room and got naked. We then started what you could call kissing. Was offered oral with or without. I went for without but is was very lacklustre. I then did reverse oral but could tell she was not into it so on with the Johnny. Decied to go straight for her arse,sat on the end of the bed and had her sit on my dick. After a few seconds she moved to doggy saying it was better for her? I shot my load. Then had the worst massage of my life. Decided to leave.

I would avoid her.

About 2/10

vw

New to this site but thought I had to say something. Saw this girl late last year. Worst punt I have ever had. Paid £100 for an hour with anal (£20 extra). Should have known by the price. I will do a mini review

Location was the top of Swindon near the library in what looks like an office turned into flats. I parked across the street in a but of a layby with double yellows, loads of other cars in the same place. The corridors in the building stank, I was there on a Sunday evening and the place was quit but I would imagine you could bump into people/ kids during busier times. Went in and the room was on the ground floor with a large window onto a busy street. Curtains closed but you could still hear traffic and people walking past.

Chanel was tiny about 5ft and weighing next to nothing. Flat arse and not much tits. She looked tired and run down. I handed the money which was £100 in fivers (what the cashpoint gave me) she acted as if I had handed her pennies. She went to stash the cash and returned.

Once she came back she went into the corner of the room and got naked. We then started what you could call kissing. Was offered oral with or without. I went for without but is was very lacklustre. I then did reverse oral but could tell she was not into it so on with the Johnny. Decied to go straight for her arse,sat on the end of the bed and had her sit on my dick. After a few seconds she moved to doggy saying it was better for her? I shot my load. Then had the worst massage of my life. Decided to leave.

I would avoid her.

About 2/10

Why  not post this a a propper review, would be welcomed and will show up when punters search, welcome to UKP anyway

All you need to add is the numbered link and your done !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

I would avoid her.

About 2/10

Why  not post this a a propper review, would be welcomed and will show up when punters search, welcome to UKP anyway

All you need to add is the numbered link and your done !

External Link/Members Only

A properly rated review in the UKP Review section would be much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I saw her a few days back and have signed up to this site to strongly advise you NOT to see this girl. She was disinterested, didn't talk, didn't smile and provided a very basic and, to be honest, pretty shit service. She is good looking but that's as good as it gets I'm afraid. Might do a full review at some point.

A review would be good jaman.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth