Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive dreams  (Read 676 times)

Surplus2018

Had an out call with J mid July so apologies for the late post as its a first attempt. Also being a techno phobe I'm also struggling to attach the AW link. Works the Southwest region between Bristol and Reading.
I had high hopes for this one when the word elite was mentioned and thought you get what you pay for.
Anyhow, outcall rate at my place for £200 an hour. Physically she is attractive looking facially but that is all in the eye of the beholder. A milf so a few stretch marks across her stomach, boobs are large but very saggy. Pleasant enough but didn't really engage on a talking level, her "owner" was nearby but not involved. Went for owo, cowgirl, finishing with a cim and swallow. All the services on her likes list are I genuinely believe on offer.
The reason for the neutral is this. I just don't think that she was enjoying this for one moment? If you're looking for someone to perform with any enthusiasm then look elsewhere, she just seemed resigned to having to perform. Maybe it's the submissive thing being told what to do by her "owner"? Or maybe it was me? I'm a non pushy guy so maybe she needs direction. The whole thing just felt a bit awkward.
All in all it was what is was. I wouldn't say it was value for money. Same services would no doubt be provided much cheaper and with more enthusiasm by another SP. I'll put that to the test soon.
Would I book again-No, but in someone else's hands may be VFM.
Maybe it was a bad choice on my behalf?
Apologises for no link... First go and all that.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 08:03:46 am by Surplus2018 »

Offline Goldfinch

What is her AW number?-I will be able to link from that.

Surplus2018

The number on AW is 4706486. If that's any help?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:06:58 am by Goldfinch »

Surplus2018

That's the profile. Must learn how to do that sometime soon for future reviews!

Offline Goldfinch

That's the profile. Must learn how to do that sometime soon for future reviews!

What was the location of the punt please?-so I can add it to your title topic.

Surplus2018

Southwest but she covers different counties as per her profile.

Offline Goldfinch

Southwest but she covers different counties as per her profile.

I appreciate it was an Outcall to your place,but was that in Bristol?,as I would like to add a rough location of where you saw her to your title.