Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone met with Luscious Lulu of Plymouth- how was she?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline MrGourmet

Hi,
this is my first post ! hurray! :) I looked at the reviews section for her but wasn't there so if anybody has seen Luscious Lulu-  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
at plymouth what are your thoughts. Also she has no verification so are pictures genuine ? I sent her an e-mail she didn't reply yet...  Also any other suggestions from plymouth are welcome.

cheers

Offline markc65

Hi

I have never tried to see her cos she always lists that she is only available for outcalls, which is no good to me, so can't comment on her

I haven't punted in Plymouth for a while due to lack of funds but for other suggestions best 1 would have to be External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who gives great service every time but make sure you are well rested before you see her

This girl has recently appeared External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and seems to be getting a lot of good feedback but there are a couple of pics in her PG which appear to show bb even though it's not listed as a like, so not sure of her

And today this one appeared External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who has been discussed on here before https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16106.msg254928#msg254928

I really don't think there is much choice down here at the moment

Good luck with whoever you see

Offline MrGourmet

Hi,
Cheers for the reply mate, yes jaycee seems to be the best one lots of good reviews though asian is not really my thing I might just give her a try... and sophie 24 also looks very prety.. hmm.. However I must say I just moved down to plymouth from manchester and choicewise its really underwhelming...

Cornish sub

I saw Luscious Lulu as a 2 girl booking with Gracie Devon. She's exactly as in her pictures, very slim, pretty and feminine, and although she comes across as naturally being a very sweet person when initially meeting her, I actually saw her (and Gracie) as a dominatrix, a role which she fell into totally convincingly when starting the session. And at no time did I feel rushed or that she was just going through the motions. I enjoyed it so much I'm planning on a repeat booking next month as my Christmas present to myself.

dorito37

Havent seen Lulu due to the outcalls thing, maybe one day.

I saw Charlie the other day in a hotel and she was great! Not v big tits and a wonderful arse and keen and dirty as anything

bristolqwerty

I saw Luscious Lulu as a 2 girl booking with Gracie Devon. She's exactly as in her pictures, very slim, pretty and feminine, and although she comes across as naturally being a very sweet person when initially meeting her, I actually saw her (and Gracie) as a dominatrix, a role which she fell into totally convincingly when starting the session. And at no time did I feel rushed or that she was just going through the motions. I enjoyed it so much I'm planning on a repeat booking next month as my Christmas present to myself.
:D  Lucky so and so, two lovely ladies....... :kissgirl:

Offline jankg

bristolqwerty

Is Lulu now Leggy Lacey?

:D  Just to clear this up lulu has always been leggy, now she's also Lacey but is still Lulu and very leggy.  She wasn't wearing hardly any lace when I saw her apart from a bit on her stocking tops which made the leggy lulu look even more luscious.  :D
One of my fav ever punts, top girl, ever so friendly, blonde, beautiful and has great legs of course.  I think it was £120 for 1hr at my place.  I remember she was very tall , I'm 5 8. She was a little taller in heels.  She went upstairs to change (stockings etc) got a call that she was ready and when I met her in the bedroom she looked stunning.  Owc, cowgirl, doggy, lots of sexy whispering in my ear, Ro, 69,  I have to say she has a gorgeous pussy, one of my fav RO experiences, HR to finish with her on top of me.  I was nervous as this was quite early on for me that I forgot to pay her at the beginning but she never mentioned it, so paid her on the way out with a peck on the cheek thrown in.  I've contacted her a couple times since then but as she only does outcalls it is near on impossible for me to book her.   She still sounds lovely though.  I had vanilla but I think she enjoys more naughty stuff too.
Leggy or Lacey she was a great fuck.  Don't get me started on Nancy nasty a Romanian touring Plymouth  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:21:24 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline jankg

Haha cheers mate. Solution to the out-call issue is to see her and Delicious Devine at the same time. I'm seeing them next week and can't wait! Looking forward to it evening more now after hearing your comments  :yahoo:

bristolqwerty

Haha cheers mate. Solution to the out-call issue is to see her and Delicious Devine at the same time. I'm seeing them next week and can't wait! Looking forward to it evening more now after hearing your comments  :yahoo:
:yahoo: Enjoy.  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:22:45 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jankg

Fair to say Lulu/Lacey is an absolute sweet heart. Stunning slim figure and great company. Quite a big smile on my face this evening!  :cool:

bristolqwerty

Fair to say Lulu/Lacey is an absolute sweet heart. Stunning slim figure and great company. Quite a big smile on my face this evening!  :cool:
Fantastic news ~  :thumbsup: Did she wear stockings, a lovely lady.  :thumbsup:

Offline jankg

Fantastic news ~  :thumbsup: Did she wear stockings, a lovely lady.  :thumbsup:

Oh yes, she most certainly did!  :drinks:

bristolqwerty