Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl - Pimlico, London  (Read 2978 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall meet for 1hr - £170 PSE with anal

I went to see Kasia today at her apartment in London, after she was recommended to me on this website a few weeks ago. I sent Kasia an e-mail a few days ago to ask if she was available and she said she was, so I made a booking request. Earlier this morning I texted her to confirm that I was coming, to which she then texted me her address. From there I then set off to London to meet her. Once at her place I texted her to say I arrived, to which after a couple of minutes she then gave her flat number.

Once the door was opened and I went inside, I was greeted by a curvy blonde lady with a sexy smile and lovely accent who wore the outfit that I had exactly requested (black fishnet bodysuit). We greeted each other with a kiss and then went inside her room. After kissing and feeling her body I then parted with the cash.

What followed after I parted with the cash was that I then proceeded to rim Kasia's arse, and kiss and lick Kasia's body at various points of the meet. After the first of the rimming and body kissing, Kasia gave me OWO, before proceeding to do the 69 with Kasia on top where I rimmed her and gave RO, while she gave me more OWO before mounted her arse cheeks on my face, while stroking my cock. This made cum the first time.

After cumming, I then proceeded to kiss, lick and touch Kasia's body some more, with me rimming her arse as well. She gave some back by licking my face and body and at my request spitting at my body, face and mouth. Then it was on with the protection where I proceeded to fuck Kasia in the arse in a few positions. This is what happened pretty much throughout the booking. Me enjoying Kasia lovely body, followed by anal sex (sadly I didn't get Kasia to fuck me with her on top - I was enjoying what was unfolding that the thought didn't occur to me!!!!). The sight of seeing her sexy smile while I was fucking her was a joy to behold.

After one spell of anal fucking, I laid down on the floor where Kasia then proceeded to spit all over my body, and rubbed it with her feet. She also spat on my face and mouth. I also licked Kasia's feet and sucked her toes. After this I then licked Kasia's body again, then proceed to fuck her arse. With that I got Kasia to suck the toys that she had laid out on her sofa (so to turn this into a spit-roast of sorts), while I fucked her arse.

This was then finished with me cumming for the second time, this time on her tits, where I then proceeded to lick the cum off her tits and taste my cum!!!!! After that I then proceeded to the shower.

After the shower me and Kasia then had a general chit-chat, where she showed what a friendly, intelligent lady she was!!!!!

I really enjoyed my time with Kasia and I would definitely see her again when the time allows me to do so!!!!!  :) :yahoo:

Hornydevil247

Nice review Crocketman

She was recommended by a fellow UKP.

I will have to make time to see her

HD

password02

Nice review Crocketman

She was recommended by a fellow UKP.

I will have to make time to see her

HD

How the fck can you even stand after a FFFM with Hazel Lindsey & Ameera???

You need to take the next 4 weeks off mate

john_n

Great review The Crockett Man

Glad to see you had a great time with Kasia. It will be impossible to hide when I review her what a great time I had.
At least you woun't be mad at me after recommending her in the thread where you asked about Horny Slutty Girl :)