Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street - fun steamy time  (Read 1349 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Flying Fish

First review be nice   :D

AW: External Link/Members Only

1 hr PSE - £250 sometime in June

Comms: messaged day before, quick responses and confirmed in the morning

Obviously she's well reviewed on here and I've seen her a good few times and always have fun

The meet
Arrived on time and buzzed up.

Requested her to wear red boots and lingerie. Greeted with a full on snogg and exchanged pleasantries.

Took a shower with the door open and had bit of casual chat.

Back in the room spent some time DFK and groping each other. I was already getting hard which she could feel and grinded that lovely ass of hers against me.

Dropped to her knees and gave me a good sucking. Was close to blowing already so slowed her down and pulled her back up for more DFK. Started rubbing her pussy next thing you know she's on the bed, my tongue going deep between her legs. She's starts getting wet and moaning so keep going, then turn her over and so to town on her ass. Deep rimming from me and slober all over her ass haha. After some more play I bend her over the bed facing the mirror and fuck her in doggy before blowing my load in her. (Condom obvs)

Quick chat and drink of water and back into more DFK and she goes down on me again and brings my cock back to life. Move into 69 for a bit and then she rides me cowgirl before flipping her over into missionary. Start getting close so pull out and have her finish me with her mouth and I CIM.

Goes to spit out my deposit then comes back with about 10 mins left we DFK some more before going to shower.

Overall good time, hopefully will partake in a more wild time with her in the future, no doubt will visit again.

Offline webpunter

First review be nice   :D

A pukka review :thumbsup:

My only suggestion for future reviews would be to add a couple of pics
Great rackage

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only