Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Colchester  (Read 609 times)

Offline Normy01

Hi ya anyone seen this lady says Colchester but I think it’s on the outskirts of the A12. Thanks if anyone has seen her and knows about service.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackvanman

My review from 2023
East England / Re: Oriental massage Colchester - any info?
« on: September 18, 2023, 11:25:21 am »
Yes, saw her a few days ago. Private house set well back from the road. Lady mid to last 40's. Not a great looker and of average build. Good massage not rushed at all. Includes bum, inner thighs and groin area once turned onto your back. Fairly sensual but seems nothing more. Until you ask. £20 for hand relief which was all I wanted anyway. You pay for the extra after as not to spoil the mood. Good oily ball play and plenty teasing of the bell end. All worth the money since I was in the area. I would not drive more than twenty miles for the experience though. One dislike, this is a family home and the husband/partner was in the kitchen and said hello to me as I was led to the massage area. Awkward.  Doubt much has changed since then

Offline Normy01

Lovely thanks was going to try as not much decent massage around the local area. Thanks again for the information.