Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicate D Caister - anyone had the pleasure  (Read 1237 times)

Offline tonypony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was thinking of booking Delicate D just prior to the latest lockdown - only a few pictures on her profile but looked quite a nice shape from what i could see.

Always concerned when there's no feedback - so decided to give her a call first - she sounded really strange almost as if she was off her face on something - maybe I caught her on a bad day? - put me off really, so curious if anyone had ever had the pleasure

Offline Kbanks123456

Interested to hear review as this is someone I was thinking of meeting too. I too phoned her and agree her voice was off but don't know what to make of it

Offline Dewd

As above re the voice compared to the few inconclusive profile pics, a bit incongruous I thought so have yet to pursue, covid restrictions allowing anyway.

Offline Cash drawers

Probably a total fruit cake with  def no tits! Why even bother at that price??
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hornyoll123

Any update on this one?

No reviews on the profile but she’s online regularly. Surely someone’s seen her?

Offline Gigawang

tried to book her the other week messages were a bit wierd n flakey then nothing confirmed in time so gave up .

Offline J.perdy

I tried booking with 3-weeks notice.  Gave time, date, likes, and flexibility.  She responded 2-days later answering none of the questions, merely said call to discuss.

Thought I had been clear, didn’t want to call and discuss…passed.

Offline Boomerang17

Much older than her stated age. Not a great meet when i saw her and on exit had a young girl watching tv..told me not to worry about her...havent put review up as yet

Offline Mark.wd142

Much older than her stated age. Not a great meet when i saw her and on exit had a young girl watching tv..told me not to worry about her...havent put review up as yet

Mirrored my experience with her a few weeks back - walked because the child put me off but she gave me cash back and said it was a sitter problem.

Offline Boomerang17

Yeah she wasnt there when i went in else id have left too!

Offline bumfan

When are you posting a review of her Boomerang  :thumbsup:

Offline Boomerang17

Il try and do it this weekend