Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The mysterious ways of AdultWork?  (Read 964 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This arises especially if you hopefully email 2 or 3 ladies in advance of a possible meeting - on the same day - hedging your bets. You are left with unread messages in your outbox as the day gets closer.

Suppose you write an internal AW email to a lady on AW. She does not read the message even if she does log on. If you delete the message from your own box, will it also delete in her box?

Offline joe diddley

If you delete the message from your own box, will it also delete in her box?

Not 100% sure but I'd say almost certainly not.

Hank Marvin

No. You would be only deleting it from your sent folder. Would be useful though.

Offline hungrypunt

just ping em another message saying that you have now sorted your girl out so ignore my previous. OR do what a lot of em do and ignore em anyway.

Offline McSwell

As far as I know the girls have a couple of options with messages. They can set it so they get an email to tell them an Adultwork message has  been received  or if they pay a but extra they get an email that shows the content of the message.

So basically its possible for a girl to read your message and it would show to you as unread.

That's  no excuse for not responding though.

Offline Majestic

No, it stays in their inbox. I did it once where I deleted the email after sending but still got a reply an hour or so later.

thank you friends. Very helpful.

bigmanbigman

Some wg never reply and only look every week or more
Some reply in seconds .
If they log on but dont look at your email not much chance of a meeting

Gangel

It can depend on how organised, technology advanced and dare I say it age of the wg as some have adultwork
on there phones and emails pop up like texts messages, others have adultwork on there laptops or tablets and might just
check there emails every few hours or just once in the morning.

Offline Gordon Bennett

As far as I know the girls have a couple of options with messages. They can set it so they get an email to tell them an Adultwork message has  been received  or if they pay a but extra they get an email that shows the content of the message.

So basically its possible for a girl to read your message and it would show to you as unread.

That's  no excuse for not responding though.

We can do that too as service seekers. Only costs a few quid for a few months. Can be handy if you've fired a few enquiries to a few ladies and your are waiting on replies but can't conveniently access AW to read their responses. You get their response in full sent to your registered email address.

Phew, last minute dot com, my plan A lady for tomorrrow just replied after I texted her and apologised for not reading her emails and said yes!