Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Historic UKP  (Read 1045 times)

Online stampjones

Was up in scotland and a friend suggested we go to the fringe where we saw shappi khorsandi. Her show was about emma hamilton who was a teenage prossie who ended up being lord nelson's squeeze up to the time he decided hardy was a better bet. Anyway at one point during the show she (shappi khorsandi not emma hamilton) read out some examples from a publication in which members of the public wrote in and reviewed the local hookers.

Pretty fucking weird to think something like UKP was going on 200 years ago. I wonder did we all have equivalents back then? Was there a set of reviews saying "verily her mango tasteth sweet"?

Offline PLeisure

Pretty fucking weird to think something like UKP was going on 200 years ago. I wonder did we all have equivalents back then? Was there a set of reviews saying "verily her mango tasteth sweet"?
That would date it to around the time the British empire started to import exotic fruit from its colonies  :P

Maybe Admin has ancestry that stretches back...  :cool:

Intrigued to know how they dealt with the trolls !  :D

Online stampjones

That would date it to around the time the British empire started to import exotic fruit from its colonies  :P

Maybe Admin has ancestry that stretches back...  :cool:

Intrigued to know how they dealt with the trolls !  :D
Haha - yeah, and white knights would have been a whole different thing if it went back much farther than that.

Offline Bogof60

Haha - yeah, and white knights would have been a whole different thing if it went back much farther than that.

Would be less likely to call them out then
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe diddley

I seem to remember reading Mayhew in the 19th century about him crossing the Thames to visit 'a transpontine brothel'.

Offline Plan R

I mentioned in this thread, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143516.msg1583043#msg1583043 that the author E.J. Burford  is the one who's books you should get if you want the history of brasses. Interesting stuff for the modern day practitioner..

Here's another, unrelated review of street life in the 1700s External Link/Members Only

In 1700s language, a young man describes how he 'dipped his machine in the canal and performed most manfully'
I'm off for a bit of business, review to follow - I intend to dip my machine in the canal, I hope to perform most manfully too - punting biscuit should help  :cool:

Online stampjones

I mentioned in this thread, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143516.msg1583043#msg1583043 that the author E.J. Burford  is the one who's books you should get if you want the history of brasses. Interesting stuff for the modern day practitioner..

Here's another, unrelated review of street life in the 1700s External Link/Members Only

In 1700s language, a young man describes how he 'dipped his machine in the canal and performed most manfully'
I'm off for a bit of business, review to follow - I intend to dip my machine in the canal, I hope to perform most manfully too - punting biscuit should help  :cool:
Interesting - cheers.

Actually on the show she mentioned some brilliant phrase that meant anal but I forgot what it was otherwise I'd post it.

Offline Widescreen

Interesting - cheers.

Actually on the show she mentioned some brilliant phrase that meant anal but I forgot what it was otherwise I'd post it.
In Canada Anal is known as Greek.....

Online stampjones

In Canada Anal is known as Greek.....
Sometimes here too though not so much anymore. The one she mentioned was brilliant cos when you heard it, your immediate reaction was wtf, then when she explained it meant anal you went aaaah. Doesnt help here though as I still cant remember. Will go to the dhow when its down in london :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

expecting a much higher number of girls offering BB i reckon

Online stampjones

Yeah - the bb avoidance thread would be overflowing and the olde version of BM would have a full time job drawing in all the pictures!

Offline joe diddley

expecting a much higher number of girls offering BB i reckon

and lamentations about The Poxe ...

Offline PLeisure

and lamentations about The Poxe ...
They probably had an entire board dedicated to the best/ most discreet doctors to see  :D :crazy: :(