Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One dead and another in hospital Flamefest sex festival incident  (Read 1608 times)

Offline peter purves

The festival caused uproar in the Kent town after it was announced, offering an ‘adult play area’ staffed by dominatrix and a variety of kinky workshops.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mh

The festival caused uproar in the Kent town after it was announced, offering an ‘adult play area’ staffed by dominatrix and a variety of kinky workshops.

External Link/Members Only

Much as I'd like it to be a lurid sex game/dungeon equipment misuse story, is there anything to suggest it isn't just a heart attack?

Edit: OK, two found unconscious ... more likely to be misadventure!

Offline mh

The festival caused uproar in the Kent town

In the most British way, I thought it was the parking for the event that was causing concern?

vt

'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' would be turning in his grave if he knew what filth was currently being perpetrated near his home town!!   :D

Nipple chains clanging noisily after 9pm...disgusting!!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:57:40 pm by vt »

Grumbleguts

Wonder if he died with a smile on his face :hi:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

So the event took place from Friday to Sunday, and the police were called to an incident at the campsite on Tuesday morning?

So the incident probably had nothing to do with the event at all!

Offline bukowski

maybe they were found in the bushes by the clean up team

(drug issue would be my guess)
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gordon Bennett

Article today suggesting it's another one of those incidents where people bring the barbecue into their tent and keel over with carbon monoxide poisoning. Most lurid detail was a mention of a sausage.........