Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking arrangement-Dorchester/Poole/Bournemouth  (Read 569 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

Not sure of the rules on seeking arrangement discussions or questions... if it’s not allow please advise me or delete this post.
I’m looking for someone willing to share some info on Girls who use SA in Dorset. If your a involved and fancy a chat PM me.

Offline Mickeyp

Not sure of the rules on seeking arrangement discussions or questions... if it’s not allow please advise me or delete this post.
I’m looking for someone willing to share some info on Girls who use SA in Dorset. If your a involved and fancy a chat PM me.

Sorry I'm not upto speed on all the lingo often used on this site,  What is SA?

Offline mgkerx

Hi
Why don't you just join as non member (ie free but can't message anyone) so you can see the selection of Women on SA and you can set the Geo area to Dorset
That will give you a good idea of who's on the site however would say only about 10% are genuine non pro's looking for a bit of cash on the side and a NSA arrangement
Hope this helps
Mike

Offline houseboot

h
Sorry I'm not upto speed on all the lingo often used on this site,  What is SA?

It is supposed to be a dating site and members who pay for sex will be banned. There was  TV programme where the CEO was indignant about it being termed a "sex" site.

In reality, men join to meet ladies for sex and ladies join to be paid for sex ... of course the ladies are not prostitutes  :lol: they're just meeting men for company ..... but only have sex when paid.

Offline wombat42

This will probably get deleted but I was surprised to discover that there are dozens of explicit dating sites to arrange hook ups for sex. On these sites men and women sometimes publicly display explicit images of their genitals including erect penises, pussy and ass hole. I tried one, F-Buddy and I am sure there are realistic possibilities of screwing for free, but you may have to travel quite a distance and the woman must actually like the look of you. Anyway I unsubscribed and decided it was not for me. I got so many messages from women hundreds of miles away with the same stock messages - they must surely have been generated by bots. I am sure many scammers in there for the unwary. I am also trying a conventional dating site Match for conventional reasons, which is OK but also has scammers. But to the credit of the site authorities their accounts often quickly get cancelled once they display red flags.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 07:54:14 pm by wombat42 »

Offline HawkG

...only about 10% are genuine non pro's looking for a bit of cash on the side...
Hope this helps
Mike

Um, if they want cash for sex, then they’re pros, by definition!

Offline PunterSthompson

I've been using the site on and off for about two years. I'd say the majority of women on there are non professionals. And most are not looking for sexual contact. Some are. I was just hoping there was someone who was also a member of SA on here also. To bump heads.