Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Jasmine Thai massage in Boscombe  (Read 1892 times)

Offline wombat42

It is at 699 Christchurch Road. A TOFTT for someone ? 

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Picture 2

No 3 "Don't ask for a sexual service".  :thumbsdown:

No 4 "If we need to say, "no", please accept it".   :thumbsup:

No 5 "Keep your bits covered. We recognise not everyone is modest and that's okay, but we are".  :wacko:

YMMV  :unknown:

Ps you can park your bike in the corridor (Picture 5)  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:12:03 pm by houseboot »

Offline rickyponting

From what ive heard its legit,and from what ive seen when driving past,i think its for the best  :D

Offline dr12a

From what ive heard its legit,and from what ive seen when driving past,i think its for the best  :D

Thats the vibe i got too.

Although noticed a mobile number on the window of the Top Cut barbers opposite, may give it a try soon

Offline houseboot

Although noticed a mobile number on the window of the Top Cut barbers opposite, may give it a try soon

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249684.msg2555399#msg2555399

Offline wombat42

Walked past Jasmine last night. There were 2 pretty masseuses in uniform standing at the front of the shop. It looks like a really smart place in the style of Euphoria which does do HE. I wouldnt rule out HE there. Take Star Massage for example which has prominent warnings about no sexual services on the internet but still does it. A TOFTT for someone although I will probably try it myself soon.

Even if no HE it should be a pleasant experience. They are open until 8pm so you would have thought they may do HE to increase custom.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 08:32:58 am by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Nothing on their website saying no sexual services.

"A Wide Range Of Massage & Spa Services" is a bit suggestive.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 09:14:56 am by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Ouch I just went there and it is ultra legit. No question of HE. When I went there I was asked to fill in and sign a medical form including full name, date of birth, phone number, adddress and email address. Even if I wanted a strictly legit massage I would be a bit concerned abut the confidentiality of the information asked for. I just walked.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 04:18:03 pm by wombat42 »

Offline dross

Ouch I just went there and it is ultra legit. No question of HE. When I went there I was asked to fill in and sign a medical form including full name, date of birth, phone number, adddress and email address. Even if I wanted a strictly legit massage I would be a bit concerned abut the confidentiality of the information asked for. I just walked.
I've been to places where was asked to do that, filled in fake stuff and went and got my HJ lol