Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai June - Derby  (Read 797 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7298659) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online smithyjon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just got back from seeing this one for 1 hour. All in all, a decent positive, with a couple of caveats.

Messaged mid morning looking for a 1 hour incall at lunchtime. About half an hour from meet time, no reply, so started making plan B arrangements.

Just before the original meet time, get a message back - Free now. Standard message with location, fees & extras listed £120 + £10 kissing +£10 owo + £40 anal.

I wasn't too far away, so agreed time and fees for 1 hour - £160 all included.

Asked to park in supermarket nearby and text. Given final direction and flat number. When I get there, there's an estate agent trying to get into one of the other flats in the building, so I have to wait until she's cleared off before I can get to the buzzer. Overall, it feels relatively discreet, just unlucky to get there at the same time as someone else.

Once in, I'm pleasantly surprised. A Thai that's better looking than her photos! Nice figure, attractive and smiley personality. Not gym fit, but no excess weight and lovely soft curves. Bolt-ons, which to me, looked and felt great - Not too firm. Photos are fairly accurate, she's just better in real life that when airbrushed.

Fee paid up front and quick shower to freshen up, then asked if I want sex or massage first. Wen straight into it and massage later.

She started with a bit of b2b, and kissing, then onto decent owo and ball sucking. At this point, it felt like she has a bit of a routine which felt a bit impersonal, but everything she was doing was decent. She didn't go ott with wipes etc and was happy to shove her tongue as far into my mouth as it would go. OWO was decent too. Just wet enough and no teeth. Reasonably deep, without being DT.

I asked to return the favour and this was a bit of a let down. She was enthusiastic enough and offered 69, but I wanted her on her back to really get to work. However, she immediately closed her legs and lifted them up to prevent any real access to her clit. She liked a bit of rimming though.

"Ass or pussy first?" Went for pussy, so mac on and lubed up into mish. Decent noises and eye contact, but did feel a little disconnected. After a while. She offers anal again, onto her knees, lubes up and guides me in. Gentle to start, then no problem to build up a rhythm until it got too much and I blew in the bag.

After a quick clean up where she had a quick trip to the bathroom, then onto massage with oil. Decent, firm massage - possibly a little too firm at times, but pretty good.

Thinking we're about out of time, she then asks if I want to go again! Oils up the old chap and pumps away with her hands until I'm hard enough, then offers sex again. I often struggle to cum twice in 1 hour, but she was game, so another mac applied and straight back into her arse and it wasn't long until the inevitable happened, much to my surprise!

Showered again to clean off the oil  then dressed and away about 10 minutes over my hour!

Definitely left happy, just a little mechanical at times with her routine, but I can't complain if she got 2 pops out of me in the hour! Id probably look her up again if I saw her back in the area.

Offline shagmore

Glad you mentioned the bolt-ons, that has put me off.