Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A very surreal punt...  (Read 663 times)

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Hello all,

So my last punt was two weekends ago but it was rather spontaneous. It was my birthday and after only receiving 1 card and not having anyone to celebrate it with, I went on AW to see what's available. My funds were limited so I was searching for WG's who offered CIM for £60 for 30 min relatively local to me.

I had started comms via text with a few profiles but only 1 responded. Unfortunately, I can no longer find their AW profile but the weird thing was it was created on that same day I found & messaged. Her photos were ok although a little vague but she was offering £60 for 1 hour or £40 for 30 mins so I was sold.

After texting to see if they were free and if they did the service I wanted for the price, I asked for the postcode which was at a hotel in Feltham. I had a punt at this hotel last year so I was already planning my journey, however it was a good 50 mins on the train from me so I messaged back to say that 'it's a little far away so it will take me awhile' - I just wanted reassurance she would be free in over an hour's time as it was already about 9pm at this point. I then get a text back saying 'I will give discount if you come' which was like music to my ears being a Punter with limited finances. It also raised some red flags so I travelled to Feltham with caution.

Called when I arrived without answer so texted to say I'm outside and got the "wait 5 mins". Then get a text saying the 'Floor 4'. Luckily this hotel is pretty huge and walking in and out without suspicion is easy. I go up to floor 4 and text to let them know. As I come out the lift I notice there's a fat bloke in his 50's on the phone talking in Bulgarian. I get a text to say the room number and walk down the long hallway wondering what I'm going to get on the other side.

Knock on the door and it opens to reveal a Brunette EE looking pretty nervous as I walked in. The en suite was shut and I was cautious someone else was in there but the door never opened the whole time so maybe there was or maybe there wasn't. Anyway, as I walk in she is acting super nervous. She was around 30-35 I'd say, and was dressed in a matching bikini with a fishnet dress over the top. Her boobs were small and rather saggy but she was quite thin. Despite her nervousness, she had a cute face.

So I'm used to WG's especially EE's to be very, very assertive which was not the case here.

By now we're both standing next to the bed in the hotel room and she is not saying anything, just looking at me so I ask 'How are you' and she smiles and says something back in Bulgarian. Then there's just an awkward silence. So I get the £30 out as the discount discussed in the comms said £10 discount on 30 mins (Her profile stated 30 mins for £40). So I gave her the £30 thinking shit is going to kick off now because she will deny the discount but she took the money and continued acting nervous and unsure. I start to make conversation and she keeps replying in Bulgarian so now I realise that she littery knows no English.

The way she took the money looked like she did not even know what our currency was. I felt like I could have given her monopoly money and she'd have accepted it. She did not even go to the bathroom to put the money there she just threw it on the table.

So I sit on the bed and she's standing up, acting super shy and nervous. I'm not used to this at all with WG's so I am not sure what to do either then decide this is my chance to act more dominant so I ask her to come sit on my lap but she instead starts to remove her clothes. I tentatively start to remove mine, waiting for her to be naked first as I was still paranoid that someone was in the bathroom. She's going slowly too, waiting for me to take my clothes off so there's this weird undressing stand-off going down which is pretty funny to think back to it.

I throw myself on the bed naked throwing caution to the wind and she joins me (naked) and goes straight for OWO. Takes a good minute for me to get fully erect and then she starts Deep Throating me like I have never been deep throated before. This went on for a good 7 minutes until I felt like I was going to cum so I stopped her and asked her to lay down so I can kneel over her face for some facefucking but as she knew zero english it was hard to communicate with words so I had to move her body into position.

Now she's laying on the bed on her back with her neck propped up by pillows, I'm kneeling over her holding onto the headboard for some facefucking action which is great. It seems like this girl will do anything and that's where the devil in my comes out and thinks, fuck let's try and fuck bareback. Her profile did not state it but I thought I'd try and push this punt to the limits.

So I reach behind me to start rubbing her clit and she moans a little then I move down her body and tell her 'we fuck now'. She looks nervous again but does not resist so I slide in and penetrate about 3 thrusts before stopping as I thought about all the bareback posts I've left here and the comments I received and thought this just is not worth it. So I stop and go back to her face for further OWO. The punt ended with me shooting my load over her face.

I think I was there for around 40 minutes, and after I came there was no rush to get me out. I slowly got dressed, she slowly got dressed. She was hugging me afterward too and had a big smile on her face. Despite no English being spoken between us. One last hug and I left. The big Bulgarian guy was still on the phone at the end of the hallway which makes me think he was the pimp/hired help.

I was going to leave a review on here a few days later but the profile had gone. I couldn't remember the name but it was your typical EE name like x sweet mary x or something along those lines. I'm assuming that she has been moved to a different location in the UK as Hotel based WG's move around frequently.

Still, it was a surreal punt and for £30 felt like I had got value for money and more so. It made me think of all the times I have paid a lot more and got back a lot less. It also made me think why do I punt and for the first time in years, I did not feel the urge for at least 10 days which was great.

In fact, I have not punted since. I did attempt a punt a few days ago which I'm going to leave a review on next but the actual punt never happened.

So now I'm in a weird state of flux, I know that I will probably never get such great value for money on a punt again and if it is worth punting anymore.

One last thing, on the bareback issue - I decided to get another checkup and I have now got the all clear. I asked for the most extenstive checks. I'm not going to do bareback again with any WG's as your comments have hit home and I need to take back some control in my life. I will say that my numerous bareback punts and numerous health checks have all come back negative, so possibly WG's are more health conscious than we think or I'm just one lucky son of a bitch. Probably both.