Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London recommendations - near Bow  (Read 698 times)

Offline Motivational Speaker

Hi all,

First post on here! Just moved into a location near Bow Road, East London. Was wandering if I could find any recommendations of girls near worth a punt at a reasonable price?

I'm not particularly fussy on the type, but well-presented, reasonably good-looking, under the age of 30 and not fat (a little bit of weight is ok) are essentials.

Preferentially, I'd rather locals (although appreciate this may not be easy) and those offering OWO and/or anal.

Cheers!

Offline DOUGLAS56

Go on AW search for 3miles from bow postcode. Put the criteria you want if you see a girl you like the look of search her number on this site for reviews.

Job done

Offline Billy no mates

Hi all,

First post on here! Just moved into a location near Bow Road, East London. Was wandering if I could find any recommendations of girls near worth a punt at a reasonable price?

I'm not particularly fussy on the type, but well-presented, reasonably good-looking, under the age of 30 and not fat (a little bit of weight is ok) are essentials.

Preferentially, I'd rather locals (although appreciate this may not be easy) and those offering OWO and/or anal.

Cheers!

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

All of a sudden. Loads of newbies are springing up on here from no where asking the most bane questions.

Schools out.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Remember seeing the comments from seasoned veterans and not really believing it, but hell yeah the same stupid posts come up around school holidays :dash: :dash: :dash: