Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels Gia/Scarlet  (Read 1517 times)

Offline sHiNy

Online Stonecold

Booked Scarlett a few years ago. Great figure, toned legs, ass and torso with huge tits. Very lacklustre in performance. Just wanted to suck dick and was unenthusiastic about sex. Pure and simple money whore ehos doing this to pay for the WAG lifestyle.

SuitedandBooted

Heard positive noises about Gia from one of the other members on here. But haven't managed to see her myself as yet.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Seen Gia, she is gorgeous, photos good indication, hot, great service, top girl, not available very often, has a civvy job.

Offline hendrix

Booked Scarlett a few years ago. Great figure, toned legs, ass and torso with huge tits. Very lacklustre in performance. Just wanted to suck dick and was unenthusiastic about sex. Pure and simple money whore ehos doing this to pay for the WAG lifestyle.

Pretty much my experience with Scarlet a few years ago. Hot body definitely, but piss poor service bar the hardcore bj.

Peterpack

Scarlett looks like this girl who was on the First dates tv show

Offline Jerboa

Scarlett looks like this girl who was on the First dates tv show

What show?

Offline Herges Adventures

Man, what a shame - had my eye on Scarlet for a while now but no point paying for shit service... :thumbsdown: