Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Eva - Liverpool Street  (Read 1778 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6671421) (14 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Randson

This was a foray for me into the world of more expensive SPs at 120/30mins.    Had to try and reviews here are good

External Link/Members Only

Girl.   Think age is about right.  No face photos but that was good not stunning but not near a negative.  Body very fine.  Don't she is a c cup....more b

Comms.    Efficient.

Location.    Right near Liverpool st.    Seen two other SPs there.   Maybe it is just that.

Punt.
Swallowed the expense and booked having confirmed at that fee fk and owo was included
Made way to flat and was happy when she opened door.
Exchanged fee for towell and freshened up.

Started with Fk.    It was good.   Plenty of tongue.
She stripped more Fk.     Then moved to side of bed for owo.
Best I have had for a while firm with plenty of head action.   She made her body accessible while sucking

Moved from that to 69.   Looked and tasted good.  Made suitable noises and shuddered.   Thanked me so I can only hope.

On with mac.    She climbed on top rode and then into squat for harder ride.   That did it for me and I finished happily (that doesn't often happen anymore I normally need a hand)

Showered and out in under the 30 mins.

Stunning girl.....interaction good.  And her body is slim, toned, not skinny. Great shape and feel arse.

Only slight negative is during sex her eyes were always closed.    Prefer them open but then I don't have to look at Me.....  :D

I'll return but if this is the price to pay to enjoy myself there are some others to try first