Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Giselle - Very enthusiastic - Uxbridge- TOFTT- Poor Extras Co-Ordination  (Read 2037 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6927529) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline viktor1080

Have noticed this WG pop into the area nearby and sent a text on weekend. Response was immediate with address and confirmation that no extras other than CIM for £20 which I do not ask. I am interested in DFK and OWO which was included in £90 for 30 mins but during action DFK was there but OWO was an extra £30. I really thought of giving this positive but by doing so I might not do a fair review hence neutral.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I know extras are a norm and don't mind them but if they are agreed in advance.

Booking: Agreed on text and arranged for time clear directions and busy area for you to get noticed unless someone knows.

Girl: Hid behind the door on arrival. Once in it is her exact in picture may be size 10-12 not slim but no belly fat big bubble butt some signs of cellulite on the thighs and butt but all good. Gives a vibe of Rihanna....those eyes and smile...her beauty grows on you. I will give her an 8 happily.

Meet: Once in I was kissed really nicely and was surprised in a nice way. More fondling once inside the room she works with her friend. Full on kissing fondling and touching. Nicely done boobs. After 5 mins of kissing she picks up rubber and I am like I want OWO and she is like extra baby. I am so invested that I ask her how much and she is like £30. I protested and showed her text and then she is like I don't know why my secretary has not told you. Well I only had £25 and said she can take it she agreed. After that the OWO was amazing one of the best I have had it was sitting, standing without hand and deep with right eye contact and no teeth.

All positions (CG, Mish, Doggie) and lot of fondling she kept making noises and was really into it first I thought here is another one thinking I will be quick if she is making noises but realised she genuinely makes noises. Once I finished she remain laid and fondled more so there was no hurry. Shower was offered and taken clean towel provided.

If it was not for the extras part this is one of the best punt I have had and I rarely returned to any of my punts but for this one I think I will.

Happy punting  :rolleyes:

Offline Makuta99

do you have a picture of her ?

Offline The Ultracheese

Looks fit shame about the OWO being extra, thanks for the review