Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya-Mae Leeds  (Read 1072 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7585989) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only

Saw Maya advertised as available so sent a message. She replied promptly. So booked an hour meet with her location was near the police station in Pudsey. I think she moves around.

Got to her location and got buzzed in Maya was definitely the girl in her pictures. Slim blond lots of tattoos and wearing a black set of underwear. Her tits are very small and she is fully shaved. Declined a shower as I had just had one.

Into the action plenty of DFK and touching, then OW, slightly disappointed, prefer OWO. Oral skills very good and she is a tad submissive so was able to grab her hair and make her gag. Reverse oral was good she was very neat down below and tasted good, then onto the action, new condom put on and fucked in various positions, she was very active in this. After cumming whilst in dodgy we had a chat, she told me she works at Noir agency as well.
Had a second round then showered and left. I was there for 55 mins but did not get the feeling of clock watching.

Would I see again, yes when I want a petite blond bouncing on me

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks pal,

Has she offered any extra like Owo or Cim?

Offline BLINDBOB25

Thanks pal,

To be truthful I never asked.

Has she offered any extra like Owo or Cim?