Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Bub - Nottingham  (Read 1225 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4678197) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Longshot

External Link/Members Only

I saw Toni a couple of times in 2020 and had a great time on both.  £60 for half hour incall.

Shes mid to late 40s, attractive looks and has a great body for her age and a warm friendly personality.

Booking via text, her place is easy to find, discreet parking and a tram stop near by if you prefer.

Both bookings followed a similar pattern, greeted in normal clothes but stripped to some nice lingerei underneath.  Good kissing and touching to get things started, i take her bra off and unleash a nice pair of tits that are still withstanding the test of time.
She moves down to suck my cock owo. Very good technique, began slowly and got deeper and faster as she went on.  Laying on the bed i pull her pnties off and dive into a lovely looking shaved pussy.  Clean and fresh and shes starts really getting into it.

Switch back to her sucking me, 69 and fingers deep in her pussy.  I slipped a cheeky finger into her arse which she seemed to enjoy.  Certainly no objection, although i was gentle and didnt go all neanderthal trying to ram it up her!!

Condom on and she rides me cow girl, flipped her over to finish in missionary.

Nice chat and shower after.  Easily got full time, very enjoyable punt and may well become a regular if she can maintain this service level.

Only down side is she doesnt do CIM.

Offline ir34

She's a nightmare to get in touch with but agree she's a nice little mature gem. For those who like Milfs and Gilfs you can't go wrong. And she's dirty and kinky as hell.