Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aysha 42GG  (Read 444 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297379) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Mansfieldman

• Temp ban until
    28/05/24 @ 20:36
  • Reviews: 69
External Link/Members Only

Driving through derby and thought I would see which big boob punt I could find.
Saw her profile and though to myself ok the Tits look incredible but the face isn’t all that.
Not a big deal as I only like the Tits anyway.
Good enough comms, she messaged straight back.
£50 for 15 mins
£60 for half hour

Thought that because the Tits looked so huge I would have half and hour of fun.
Arrived at some gated apartments and she sent me the code to get in, but It wasn’t working!
Anyway there was a few people coming back and forth so a guy let me in and all was good.
She hides behind door as she opens and it’s quote dark to be honest.
Anyway off we go to the bedroom which is clean and basic.
She takes my money and that’s the first time I see her in the light.
I was rather disappointed...
anyway she goes off for a minute and comes back and I bury my head in those big tities.
Her profile pics are very airbrushed, she is a lot fatter than the pics and her tits are a lot saggier.
She seems to have a general smell about her which stuck to me after the punt driving home!
Limited English but pleasant.
Had a fairly decent bj and tit wank, but weirdly she kept prodding the base of my penis and then looking and asked if I had an operation???!! I have a scar where my hernia was about 10 years ago.
Made my go a bit floppy but she kept sucking and I rose up again, but really couldn’t be arsed.
She rode me for about 2 mins with the huge juggs in my face and I came very quickly.
To be honest I just wanted to get dressed and go, she laid in the bed maybe wanting something in return but I just got dressed and left.
Couldn’t get out of the fucking gates again!! Some bloke shouted out his window “there fucked mate”
Anyway there was a green button which I had missed due to being in a rush.
Like I say she was polite and all that but I wouldn’t go back.

Offline NervousJ

Cheers for that.

I’d noticed the profile, but couldnt get past the face tbh..

Sounds like the place Karla and the Spanish/ Colombians used to use.