Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara-Louise Nottingham  (Read 993 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by acorn50]

Offline Nosser2

What a great 2 hrs I have had with the beautiful Zara-Louise.

I did my due diligence first, and checked out all the feedback on here. I saw that she had three negatives, but an awful lot of positives, and it's the positives that definitely swung it for me. I notice in the negatives someone has said that Zara seems to be in the wrong line of work, and doesn't appear to like what she does. Certainly during my time with her nothing could be further from the truth. Maybe she is a very good actress, but from my perspective, she was very warm and welcoming and seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did.

Comms with Zara were very straightforward. I contacted her through AW a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, and she soon responded with her mobile number and, following a text from me, postcode and address details. Over the following couple of weeks, I shared just a few messages with her to let her know what I wanted for our time together.

On the day of the meet I finished work early, and I rang her whilst I was on my way. She agreed to meet earlier and so I was then guided to her door.

I asked for a bit of a schoolgirl role-play with her actually being the more dominant one. Zara told me she isn't used to taking the lead, but would give it a go as she found the switch quite interesting. Anyway, on arrival I was met at her door by Zara dressed as a slutty schoolgirl very similar to the picture in her gallery External Link/Members Only (hopefully the link will work and take you to her pic). Her age is shown as 25 on AW, and I would say that's not far off the mark and possibly true. She told me she is almost 26, and I have no reason to doubt that.

I echo what other people have said, Zara looks very pretty in her gallery pics, but in real life she is if anything even more stunning. She's maybe two or three years older than when the schoolgirl pics were taken, but she certainly wears it well and is a beautiful lady in my opinion.

We actually started the meet by sitting and chatting over a cup of tea. What an easy person she was to talk to as well. We had a chat for 10 mins or so, then I went for a shower, before getting dressed again to play the part of the headmaster. Zara knocked on the door of the office and came in for me to scold her for being late, however it didn't take her long to grab my crotch and shove her tongue in my mouth.

Our role play didn't go as I envisaged exactly, nor did she stick to the kind of scenario I had given her, but I really just don't care! She pushed me down on the bed and pulled my trousers off and cuffed my hands together (I'd asked for a bit of tie and tease).

What followed was some brilliant OWO and a lot of passionate kissing. She is a really good kisser and, whilst she doesn't exactly push her tongue down your throat, she does what I would consider DFK, and very well too.

Over the two hours I enjoyed myself by partaking in an awful lot of oral on this young lady (something she says she enjoys, and who am I to refuse) and receiving a lot in return. She doesn't exactly do deep throat, but she can definitely manage a mouthful. The sight of her staring into my eyes whilst licking, kissing and swallowing my dick is certainly something that will stay in the memory bank (and not the only bank it is now part of either) for a long time.

We did missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and loads and loads of oral and kissing. She has a lovely body, and a great personality and was someone I found so easy to talk to in between bouts.

Ultimately though, I left disappointed. Imagine the scenario - there is that beautiful lady kneeling down in front of me at the end of a fantastic session, tugging away at me and caressing my nuts, whilst looking up at me with those lovely eyes, tongue sticking out asking for me to smother her face and mouth in my goo. That's when the old man syndrome kicked in. I had just had a great time with a lovely young woman that was so far out of my league (even when younger), and I had saved myself up for a week, she was begging me to come all over her, and I just couldn't get there.  :( Zara was full of apologies, and I was left frustrated, but it was nothing to do with her, and all to do with me.

That's what I like about this punting game, I can chalk up another beautiful woman that I would never get to be with otherwise. What I don't like about this punting game, I can't brag about it to friends and family!

Despite the lack of finale, I would definitely see her again if I get the chance (maybe even because of it as I feel I owe her the facial just to prove it wasn't her fault!). I had a terrific time and would heartily recommend her to anyone who wants a very good GFE.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+