Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy 19 Nicole - Enfield  (Read 10472 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Nicole19 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

I normally put in the postcode and the hourly rate. In this case they all showed up one below the other

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:48:19 am by Steve2 »

sexy19nicole

hi guys I sorry for you I was very tyred so can't do two times sex I hope next time do better for you and I try to shower every time but sometime I get busy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:39:10 am by sexy19nicole »

Offline adindas

I normally put in the postcode and the hourly rate. In this case they all showed up one below the other

This is also the method that I always use. IMHO This is the most accurate one e.g. Post code (the first part) and half or hourly rate.  Not 100% accurate but this is the best one currently available AFAIK, given the limited information available on AW. But this is  certainly open for discussion if other punters could come up with a better and more accurate method we could learn it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:20:34 pm by adindas »

Offline Steve2

hi guys I sorry for you I was very tyred so can't do two times sex I hope next time do better for you and I try to shower every time but sometime I get busy.

The easy answer is to leave 15 minutes between bookings to take a shower Nicole. It would save you getting negative reviews

Offline adindas

This is also the method that I always use. IMHO This is the most accurate one e.g. Post code (the first part) and half or hourly rate.  Not 100% accurate but this is the best one currently available AFAIK, given the limited information available on AW. But this is  certainly open for discussion if other punters could come up with a better and more accurate method we could learn it.

Sorry forgot to mention.
For searching I put County/Area and price for half or an hour. When the list appear I refine it with the location, the first part of post code from drop down menu "View the map where X lives"

intana

i am not sure whether this is the real nicole.

but unlike other WG who made post here(eg madlin moon, exgirlfriend and even missybanks) at least you were honest about your shortcomings and aim to improve. that is good :)

i would see to see you nicole but yeah shower is really important for me and for other guys as well. If you would like your clients to be clean when coming to see you i am sure your clients would appreciate that you do the same as well.

sexy19nicole

ok thank you steve i give 15minute for next time you see me

Offline Jimmyredcab

ok thank you steve i give 15minute for next time you see me

If you really are Nicole.    :unknown:

Maybe we are expecting too much from a young girl but when punters visit you they expect you to give them 100%.

Of course you want to go out clubbing and having a good time but how about taking the next day off.

Finally, if you are working for a "manager" you should consider going it alone, you can work when you choose and charge what the market will stand, you are very pretty and will never struggle to get bookings.

sexy19nicole

some guys came yesterday say me join the form because some gave negative but I say I'm new I finish if I get good job in club.

Offline Jimmyredcab

some guys came yesterday say me join the form because some gave negative but I say I'm new I finish if I get good job in club.

Not sure what you mean by working in a club.  ???

To earn good money you would have to do more than serve cocktails, maybe lap dancing would suit you, stupid men pay £20 for a 3 minute dance.    :crazy:

intana

you mean fkk club like the ones in germany.

competition is very tough there!

Offline punk

Top Tip: Using AW, to find girls working in the same flat as each other copy the location field of one of their profiles into the search box.  This usually works when the profile creator has included more than one area in the location in an effort to have the profile show up in more user searches than if they'd just entered the exact location.

So Nicole's profile has this in the location field...
And when searching based on that exact text, kinky natalie1's profile shows up as well as Nicole's.

thanks for info, you learn something ever day  :hi:

Offline punk

Hidden Image/Members Only

thanks for the tip. :hi:

Offline punk

Not sure what you mean by working in a club.  ???

To earn good money you would have to do more than serve cocktails, maybe lap dancing would suit you, stupid men pay £20 for a 3 minute dance.    :crazy:

I think she mean work in normal saturday night club.

Offline punk

you mean fkk club like the ones in germany.

competition is very tough there!

Weekend club, normal one not fuck club.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think she mean work in normal saturday night club.

I doubt it.

"Normal" saturday night clubs will pay £6 an hour.

A hostess club would be far better for her, she would meet a far better type of client as well, cheap charlies avoid these places, a bottle of champers can be £250.    :scare:

Offline punk

I doubt it.

"Normal" saturday night clubs will pay £6 an hour.

A hostess club would be far better for her, she would meet a far better type of client as well, cheap charlies avoid these places, a bottle of champers can be £250.    :scare:

yes more to her liking, i should think, i was thinking of a club promoter, pretty girl,nice boobs etc.

Offline Jimmyredcab

yes more to her liking, i should think, i was thinking of a club promoter, pretty girl,nice boobs etc.

She is pretty enough to be a PR girl but the big bucks will always be with sucking dick, sad but true.   :hi:

dilettante

I know what you're thinking, Jimmy - "I 'ad that SexyNicole19 in the back of the cab once ..." ;)

sexy19nicole

Adultwork is good for quik money but I looking for work in bar, club so one manager offer me good money me not sure maybe I go then finish adultwork.

grandmaster-ram-rod

moved to brentwood and now on holiday gawd shes only been working a cpl weeks  :angry:

Offline Steve2

moved to brentwood and now on holiday gawd shes only been working a cpl weeks  :angry:

"He who hesitates is lost" springs to mind.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

sexy19nicole

sorry guy i go quik holiday see you soonn :rose:

Offline smiths

sorry guy i go quik holiday see you soonn :rose:

Will you be coming back to Enfield though as it said Brentwood on your profile yesterday and why put another area at all if your going to return to Enfield?

sexy19nicole

my friend see a good flat other place no sure may be i change after weeks

Offline smiths

my friend see a good flat other place no sure may be i change after weeks

Fair enough especially if its a better place.

Offline JamesRockford

Hello "Nicole"

We're humbly honoured by your presence in our midst, your unique way of expressing yourself, and of course the prodigious charm and innocence of your youth provides an outlet for our deepest yearnings, perhaps even to the degree of desiring a nuptual arrangement.  .... Oh do forgive me, please let me translate:

"Good you coming on this Form for make smile us and also for yung girl like you it make big funtasy for our imaginings maybe also marrij can happens."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:42:41 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline punk

Hello "Nicole"

We're humbly honoured by your presence in our midst, your unique way of expressing yourself, and of course the prodigious charm and innocence of your youth provides an outlet for our deepest yearnings, perhaps even to the degree of desiring a nuptual arrangement.  .... Oh do forgive me, please let me translate:

"Good you coming on this Form for make smile us and also for yung girl like you it make big funtasy for our imaginings maybe also marrij can happens."

Sorry i dont speak polish  :)