Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club London- 01/09/2022 1pm-3pm Luiza, Kasia, Nicole  (Read 13757 times)

Offline Ahmed2187

Long time Lurker, first time poster.

External Link/Members Only

1-3pm session, Thursday 1st Spetember

Venue
2 bed flat in Barons Court. Small rooms with 2x 3 quarter beds.

Girls
Luiza- Slim Brazilian, nice natural tits
Kasia- Slim Blonde, natural tits
Nicole- Fuller figure, big tits

Damage- £160

Review-

Been meaning to go to one of these for ages, finally plucked up the courage today.

Booking was easy, a quick call at 9am and then a text later on to confirm.

I walked in at 1pm on the dot and the party was just about to begin. Was given a towel and gown, shown the shower and valuables were locked away.

Had a quick shower and immediately went down on Kasia, licking and rimming her whilst she was blowing a fellow guest off. Once he was ready to fuck her, I took his place and got an amazing OWO session, came sooner than expected and unloaded a weeks worth.

Quick shower and came back to lick out Luiza, 10 mins later, it was my turn to get my dick wet. Went to town on her but couldn't come, took a break 15 mins later.

Came back for some more OWO from Kasia and then took her from behind, god she was tight despite orgasming violently from then previous guests RO. Varied the rhythm till I was ready to go ham on her and came 15 mins later for pop no.2

Had a rest and checked out the snacks, went off to see Nicole but she wasn't doing much for me.

Came back for more OWO from Luiza, really sloppy one and pop 3 10 mins later. Had a quick rest and fucked Luiza fr behind again for pop 4.

Had a break and shower and the announcement was made that there was 30 mins left. Got a sublime OWO from Kasia again and then took her in mish. Tried my best to come but with 5 mins left, it wasn't happening. Nicole joined in for the last 5 mins and got a double blow job and hand job but alas it wasn't meant to be today.

Had an awesome time, all the other guests were great and the hogger that Ive been reading about was nowhere to be seen.

Luiza and Kasia were the soul of the party, they got great chemistry together.

Got great value for money and would definitely return.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 05:09:29 pm by Ahmed2187 »

Offline thetinman007

Sounds good but cannot compete with the good ole days of 7 girls to choose from @ 140. That was good value.

Offline tp69

Nice review OP. That's a lot of action, how many guys were there?

Offline Ahmed2187

Full House, 6 including myself.

Offline Hunter84

:dash: when will i pull my head outta my ass and get to one of these and try it instead of being such a coward lol

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sounds good but cannot compete with the good ole days of 7 girls to choose from @ 140. That was good value.

Wish into one hand, shit into the other and see which one fills up first. Shame I missed the glory days but TPC is still excellent value with the right mix of girls.

Offline notcalledchris

4 pops!  Im impressed.  Glad you enjoyed your first party.  With Luiza and Kaisa on the line up you couldnt really go wrong.  The pussy on Kaisa is lovely isnt it. 

Offline puntmiester

wish i went when I was younger and popping 4x was achievable   :D

Luiza, Kasia and Nicole seem to get on well with one another which makes their combination pretty good.

Offline Neel2021

Bloody hell- sounds immense. Seems closed on a Sunday? Are there any other places like this in London?

Offline Ahmed2187

4 pops!  Im impressed.  Glad you enjoyed your first party.  With Luiza and Kaisa on the line up you couldnt really go wrong.  The pussy on Kaisa is lovely isnt it.

I was waiting for that line up, and yeah Kasia is an animal.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Kasia and Luiza are both brilliant, Billie too. Kasia is insatiable and a tad domineering which may put off some. I had her and Luiza at my first visit and that made me a fan. Felt in danger of her fucking me to death!

It's great when Kasia and Luiza are together given they are friends and have interacted a bit last time I saw them both.

Offline Martinx

Were any of those pops CIM?

Long time Lurker, first time poster.

External Link/Members Only

1-3pm session, Thursday 1st Spetember

Venue
2 bed flat in Barons Court. Small rooms with 2x 3 quarter beds.

Girls
Luiza- Slim Brazilian, nice natural tits
Kasia- Slim Blonde, natural tits
Nicole- Fuller figure, big tits

Damage- £160

Review-

Been meaning to go to one of these for ages, finally plucked up the courage today.

Booking was easy, a quick call at 9am and then a text later on to confirm.

I walked in at 1pm on the dot and the party was just about to begin. Was given a towel and gown, shown the shower and valuables were locked away.

Had a quick shower and immediately went down on Kasia, licking and rimming her whilst she was blowing a fellow guest off. Once he was ready to fuck her, I took his place and got an amazing OWO session, came sooner than expected and unloaded a weeks worth.

Quick shower and came back to lick out Luiza, 10 mins later, it was my turn to get my dick wet. Went to town on her but couldn't come, took a break 15 mins later.

Came back for some more OWO from Kasia and then took her from behind, god she was tight despite orgasming violently from then previous guests RO. Varied the rhythm till I was ready to go ham on her and came 15 mins later for pop no.2

Had a rest and checked out the snacks, went off to see Nicole but she wasn't doing much for me.

Came back for more OWO from Luiza, really sloppy one and pop 3 10 mins later. Had a quick rest and fucked Luiza fr behind again for pop 4.

Had a break and shower and the announcement was made that there was 30 mins left. Got a sublime OWO from Kasia again and then took her in mish. Tried my best to come but with 5 mins left, it wasn't happening. Nicole joined in for the last 5 mins and got a double blow job and hand job but alas it wasn't meant to be today.

Had an awesome time, all the other guests were great and the hogger that Ive been reading about was nowhere to be seen.

Luiza and Kasia were the soul of the party, they got great chemistry together.

Got great value for money and would definitely return.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I doubt it. Every party I've been to, 7 or 8, I've never seen CIM.

Closest i've seen is a guy cumming on Billie's chest then her sucking the remaining cum off his cock.

Offline Ahmed2187

Were any of those pops CIM?

Unfortunately not, although I didn't try. I didn't see any CIM either so I would guess its a no.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

From what I've heard Monica may do CIM as she sounds quite wild but I imagine most girls don't really want to do it at a party as its a popular service and I doubt many will want up to 6 blokes spraying their baby-gravy into her mouth one after the other.

Online Bloodymary

Monica will do it and I’ve had CIM many times from her

I have had the occasional CIM from others but only typically when no one else is in room and it’s been quiet and normally after I’ve given them RO

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Monica will do it and I’ve had CIM many times from her

I have had the occasional CIM from others but only typically when no one else is in room and it’s been quiet and normally after I’ve given them RO

Useful Intel. I've been a bit surprised at some of these parties how many fellow punters enjoy RO. Personally I love it and so do the girls I've seen. Kasia in particular is easy to make cum hard and it usually gears her up to want to then return the favour lol.

Offline Ahmed2187

From what I've heard Monica may do CIM as she sounds quite wild but I imagine most girls don't really want to do it at a party as its a popular service and I doubt many will want up to 6 blokes spraying their baby-gravy into her mouth one after the other.

I really regret not going to the bi-gangbang babes events that were happening in Southwark a few years ago.

Monica was doing Anal, DP and all sorts in those days.

Monica is defo on my hitlist, next one I attend, hopefully she will be in the line up.

Online Bloodymary

Useful Intel. I've been a bit surprised at some of these parties how many fellow punters enjoy RO. Personally I love it and so do the girls I've seen. Kasia in particular is easy to make cum hard and it usually gears her up to want to then return the favour lol.

Yep. I enjoy giving it and I’ve found the girls tend to react better.  One of the times I got CIM was because I’d made the girl cum through RO and she wanted to return favour

Offline puntmiester

I've been a bit surprised at some of these parties how many fellow punters enjoy RO.
I don't like or dislike it but at phoenix when MFM'ing I sometimes do it to get myself hard again. Also, I can't see any other men in my eyeline when I'm RO'ing    :blush:

Offline Malvolio

Bloody hell- sounds immense. Seems closed on a Sunday? Are there any other places like this in London?

It's always closed on a Sunday, and to my knowledge there aren't any other set-ups like this (can book on the day, guaranteed max 2:1 male to female ratio).

There are parties in Sutton that have a higher male to female ratio - put Sutton in the search box for more info.

Offline Spurt

Has anyone noticed if guests ever wear a cock ring.

Was at club in Europe recently and quite a few chaps sporting them.

Offline notcalledchris

Ive seen one or two cock rings at phoenix 

Offline Spurt

Cheers, hope I can find a small one.

Offline Mr333

Cheers, hope I can find a small one.

I would offer to lend mine, but it might be too tight  ;) :lol:

Offline davidgood

I really regret not going to the bi-gangbang babes events that were happening in Southwark a few years ago.

Monica was doing Anal, DP and all sorts in those days.

Monica is defo on my hitlist, next one I attend, hopefully she will be in the line up.

Yep, the Bi -Gb Babes parties were good. Monica was at most of them and happy to do anal and DP. The good thing was that the other regular girls usually did anal. But towards the end they brought in a couple of ladies who were not up for that and I stopped going as they were only ever 2 girl parties.

If you do attend a party with Monica do not expect her to be doing as much as she used. It is now known  that anal is not allowed at Phoenix parties and I believe she has told guys that she no longer does anal at parties.

If you do go to a party please let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Online Maverick1808

Fantastic review OP!

I keep toying with the idea of trying a party but i always feel i’d be too nervous. Kasia and Luiza constantly get mentioned as top performers and I’m always sorely tempted to give it a go but then shy away :cry:

Offline Ahmed2187

I was always concerned that I wouldnt be able to perform in front of other guys but I had a hard-on for literally the whole 2 hours.

Trust me mate, just bite the bullet and go for it.

Fantastic review OP!

I keep toying with the idea of trying a party but i always feel i’d be too nervous. Kasia and Luiza constantly get mentioned as top performers and I’m always sorely tempted to give it a go but then shy away :cry:

Offline Ahmed2187

Was thinking of going to Mondays one, Monica is always working the Monday but got a bloody interview at 2.30pm so will have to wait till next week.

Yep, the Bi -Gb Babes parties were good. Monica was at most of them and happy to do anal and DP. The good thing was that the other regular girls usually did anal. But towards the end they brought in a couple of ladies who were not up for that and I stopped going as they were only ever 2 girl parties.

If you do attend a party with Monica do not expect her to be doing as much as she used. It is now known  that anal is not allowed at Phoenix parties and I believe she has told guys that she no longer does anal at parties.

If you do go to a party please let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Rstone

Thanks for the review.

How was Nicole compared to her pics ? I understand she wasn’t your type, but was she different to the pics ?

Offline puntmiester

Thanks for the review.

How was Nicole compared to her pics ? I understand she wasn’t your type, but was she different to the pics ?
Those pics are't her. She's much fatter than the pics

Offline Duron

They are of Nicole. Nicole's pictures are very old. I saw her when she was slightly bigger than that size on my last LMP visit in Hyde Park Sq.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Thanks for the review.

I think the pictures are of her but very old. She's a very large Romanian woman with very large, saggy breasts. If she lost about 50 pounds she'd be quite attractive but as is I didn't bother shagging her at a party where she was, was having too much fun with the other 2 girls.

Offline Spurt

Was thinking of going to Mondays one, Monica is always working the Monday but got a bloody interview at 2.30pm so will have to wait till next week.
I hope you tell them at interview what you have passed up to attend,sure to get the job then.

Offline randompunter1234

Attended another party earlier this week, a third one so know the drill

and have sampled pretty much most of the line up.

The best ones definitely are Juliana, Kasia and Luiza. Monica is in a different league (quite a bit older but the craziest) Maria is the youngest and best GFE.
Nicole for sure is at the bottom of the rankings.

Once you get over your initial nerves, you dont really notice anyone around you, other than the girls of course.

The last one I attended was a full house and the best experience yet for me.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

It's been said countless times before but Luiza, Kasia and Billie are the standouts, each being excellent.

Billie also reads this forum by the way  ;)

Online Bloodymary

Billie, Monica and Kasia are first class

Luiza is great but has often been a no show when I’ve gone to parties

Would love Toni/Karlie Simon to return but that’s not happening

Online Bloodymary

Attended another party earlier this week, a third one so know the drill

and have sampled pretty much most of the line up.

The best ones definitely are Juliana, Kasia and Luiza. Monica is in a different league (quite a bit older but the craziest) Maria is the youngest and best GFE.
Nicole for sure is at the bottom of the rankings.

Once you get over your initial nerves, you dont really notice anyone around you, other than the girls of course.

The last one I attended was a full house and the best experience yet for me.

I’ve always had a better time with Nicole than Maria.   You don’t often see Maria smile and she just doesn’t look like she wants to be there most of the time.   Nicole is fun to play with

Offline Sullivan

Maria doesn’t kiss at all which, for me, is one of the key components of GFE.

I’m not saying she isn’t fun, but she isn’t GFE. 

Online Bloodymary

I’ve had some fun with Maria but it always seem much more of an effort than some of the others and as you say, the lack of kissing is a major turn-off

She’s also obsessed with wet wipes

Offline thetinman007

Toni/Karlie Simon was fantastic. I remember her encouraging me to not be shy and snog her face off as a party commenced. Another blonde joined us, I think called Angel and I was now snogging two hot blondes... Things got more interesting from there 😁

Offline Hunter84

:scare: i am starting to get really annoyed at myself now, i really need to putt my head out of my ass and give it a try - Every time I'm in London for family hospital work or play i say Yeah, I'm 100% doing it!!! - and then i don't im a fucking coward!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

:scare: i am starting to get really annoyed at myself now, i really need to putt my head out of my ass and give it a try - Every time I'm in London for family hospital work or play i say Yeah, I'm 100% doing it!!! - and then i don't im a fucking coward!

It took me aboutb6 months to finally bring myself to go first time and I ended up loving it. Saw Kasia, Luiza and Sonia the first time and though Sonia wasn't good Kasia and Luiza were amazing as always. Was a fantastic different experience compared to one on one sessions and fucking whilst fellow punters fucked another girl/the same girl simultaneously was a huge turn on.

I remember all the girls and the host saying they couldn't believe I was brand new as after about 20 mins I was fucking enthusiastically and getting on very well with Kasia and Luiza. Surprised myself how much I enjoyed.

The key obviously is getting to a session with good girls, as you will have seen Kasia and Luiza are both excellent and friends so any party with them both present will be great. Have seen them loads of times now. Billie is also absolutely brilliant. Her and Kasia could both fuck a man to death!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 07:13:27 am by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline notcalledchris

No need for cowardise.  It feels surpringly natural to fuck whilst others are fucking

Online jono44

Just seems to me that these parties are not about successive GFE experiences. Rather they are full on OWO and fucking - generally with ladies with whom you can also have a decent conversation in the few rest periods. And it takes 5 seconds to overcome the initial nervousness.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Just seems to me that these parties are not about successive GFE experiences. Rather they are full on OWO and fucking - generally with ladies with whom you can also have a decent conversation in the few rest periods. And it takes 5 seconds to overcome the initial nervousness.

That is a fairly accurate assessment though it will depend on the girls available.

Most are happy to be getting fucked by one bloke whilst sucking another but some may not. I've always had OWO from all the girls I've seen and some may be willing to do CIM but that's somewhat rare. Some girls are a lot more enthusiastic than others, Luiza, Kasia and Billi in particular, the latger of whom is happy to take on threebguys at once. I had a memorable experience with her ordering two guys either side of her to hold her legs apart whilst I fucked her and she alternated between sucking each of them between moans of pleasure.

If you're looking for a like 10 girl, 40 guy debauched orgy this ain't it but I've had some excellent, wild times at TPC and some really lovely conversations and chemistry with some of the girls both in and outside of it.

Offline puntmiester

The key obviously is getting to a session with good girls,
I think instead of searching out days 1-2 of the 5 star girls are there, I just make sure the ones I definitely don't like are not there.
Difficult to avoid them in a small venue and I'll find it awkward to not fuck them as then it'll be obvious

Offline puntmiester

No need for cowardise.  It feels surpringly natural to fuck whilst others are fucking
Maybe not for everyone all the time. I've been in situation where me or the the other guy has gone limp. It's never happened during one-on-one sessions.  Nobody cares though.

Online Bloodymary

I think I’ve had all the girls on the rota - not really any I’d avoid but certainly there are some I prefer to play with over others

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I think instead of searching out days 1-2 of the 5 star girls are there, I just make sure the ones I definitely don't like are not there.
Difficult to avoid them in a small venue and I'll find it awkward to not fuck them as then it'll be obvious

I find most parties I've been to there's 2 girls who are standout great and one who is not great or outright bad. This week Friday or Saturday looks good. Friday you have Billie and Luiza who are both excellent and Aida who sadly isn't that great and offers bareback as an indie. Then Saturday you have Kasia, Audrey (Who used to go by Luiza at HOD and works at the Sutton parties under Luize) whom I've heard great things about and Lorena whom I've never met (grateful for any info on her) but looks good from the pictures though of course they can mislead.