Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Wellness Southgate  (Read 3636 times)

Online Elegant Turtle

Went here a few weeks ago. Saw a middle aged asian lady; I'd guess around 40s? She was slightly heavier and not your stereotypical definition of hot, but I was fine going along with it because I really fancied a massage. Paid £30 for 30 mins. The massage was good, at the end she turned me over and offered to "massage there" (cost an extra £20, with £10 for her being topless).

I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn't super attracted to the masseuse. She works during the week she told me, there was another girl who seemed younger sounding (only heard her talk; didn't see her). My masseuse asked me at the start when I handed over the money if I was ok with her doing the massage so would probably be fine if you requested the other girl. I would return.

Offline 76shen

Dose anyone know where Anne. as gone or if she's working somewhere else. Last time I phoned they said she was on holiday. but now I find out she's not working there any more.

Offline LLPunting

Went here a few weeks ago. Saw a middle aged asian lady; I'd guess around 40s? She was slightly heavier and not your stereotypical definition of hot, but I was fine going along with it because I really fancied a massage. Paid £30 for 30 mins. The massage was good, at the end she turned me over and offered to "massage there" (cost an extra £20, with £10 for her being topless).

I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn't super attracted to the masseuse. She works during the week she told me, there was another girl who seemed younger sounding (only heard her talk; didn't see her). My masseuse asked me at the start when I handed over the money if I was ok with her doing the massage so would probably be fine if you requested the other girl. I would return.

Without a better description or a name this is not a review.  Punters cannot ensure they meet/avoid the WG you saw.
Provide more detailed info or it'll have to be moved.  Read the guidelines and the reviews of the more experienced again and improve the quality of your information, you don't have to write sonnets or reams, there are plenty of quality brief ones too.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:55:45 pm by LLPunting »

Offline markfin

Offline markfin

Contrary to what you may think this is not your private forum. If a review doesn’t meet your own high standards just move on rather than behaving like an obnoxious cyber bully! You are consistently rude and aggressive.

Offline LLPunting

Contrary to what you may think this is not your private forum. If a review doesn’t meet your own high standards just move on rather than behaving like an obnoxious cyber bully! You are consistently rude and aggressive.

Hello snowflake!  The standards I set out are the standards that are the minimum for a review of an individual WG.  If you can't identify who you're meeting what's the point of the review?
I am also consistently courteous and grateful to those new and old who write good reviews (short or long) that actually serve their purpose.
You plainly have failed to read and take on board the published nature of this board so if your overly sensitive gonads can't take it, perhaps you need to mince off to UKE or a different site where fluffies can cuddle and make nice.

Offline Aquaman

Hey was seeing Lucy at Natural Wellness Southgate but told she has gone to China. She was great! Suspect fell out with managament there - does anyone know if she is working anywhere else as was only in Soouthgate on Thursday and Sunday? She gives good cim and rim for £60 extra!

Stevensmiles

Offline LLPunting

Hey was seeing Lucy at Natural Wellness Southgate but told she has gone to China. She was great! Suspect fell out with managament there - does anyone know if she is working anywhere else as was only in Soouthgate on Thursday and Sunday? She gives good cim and rim for £60 extra!

Was Lucy the girl described in this review?

Offline Kelvin2017

Think she still works in a place in Egham . Sophies old place . A private  flat/house . Not a shop .

Offline Aquaman

Have you got a web address or contact details?

Offline Nick RB

Natural Solutions Centre??? Is this one or different place?

Offline Nick RB

Hello mate,did you manage to find any info for Lucy -is she  still here and working somewhere else or went back to China?

Offline Aquaman

Not yet still looking for Lucy! Any info welcome!