Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any new information on TS Tamzin?  (Read 4310 times)

Offline 19jammy

I’ve been hoping to see Tamzin for some time, but now I’m trying to see if she’s what I want I can’t find any reviews or information. So I was wondering if anyone had anything new on her?
Thanks in advance.

Offline 19jammy

New AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only review here for Tamzin that I'm aware of is mine from 2016: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114465.0

Yeah, I’ve been planning on seeing her for ages but thought I’d just check reviews & latest info, but then there is nothing new so I’m beginning to have second thoughts.

Offline TomTank

I'd go for it .... not seen her for a few years, but she was beautiful and lovely.
Saw some comments on the old T girl review forum that she went through a bad patch (less interested in the job due to having a boyfriend) but is back to her best.

Offline pauleyleigh

First time i saw Tamzin was because of my T-Girl fetish.... Second time I saw her was simply because she's beautiful an sexy as hell, regardless of gender....

Hoping to visit her again soon

Offline Zeusthedoc

First time i saw Tamzin was because of my T-Girl fetish.... Second time I saw her was simply because she's beautiful an sexy as hell, regardless of gender....

Hoping to visit her again soon

If that's the case - a review would be useful