Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuse Nicol - Old Street  (Read 4860 times)

Soreloser

External Link/Members Only

6th or 7th time I've seen this girl. Petite, cute and eager to please. Well known hotel chain 5 minutes walk from Old Street station. £70 for 30 mins and worth every penny. Showered upon arrival (after having over the dosh ofc). Kissing, amazing OWO in various positions followed by sex in various others. CIM is usually £10 but I'm guessing she doesn't charge as I'm a regular.

One to keep on the HL lads.

mrhappypants

6th or 7th time I've seen this girl. Petite, cute and eager to please. Well known hotel chain 5 minutes walk from Old Street station. £70 for 30 mins and worth every penny. Showered upon arrival (after having over the dosh ofc). Kissing, amazing OWO in various positions followed by sex in various others. CIM is usually £10 but I'm guessing she doesn't charge as I'm a regular.

One to keep on the HL lads.

SoreLoser

Not sure about this but I am interested to see...if she/Alex is able to connect your phone number to this review you may find she stops accepting bookings from you...

Please keep us posted.

Offline pepsicolaboy

SoreLoser

Not sure about this but I am interested to see...if she/Alex is able to connect your phone number to this review you may find she stops accepting bookings from you...

Please keep us posted.

Hi HappyPants who is Alex?

:hi:

imtheman

She does the reception. She used to work but now looks after two or three girls including Nicol.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:16:27 am by imtheman »

Soreloser

SoreLoser

Please keep us posted.

Cheers mrhappypants, luckily all is still well and still enjoying every inch of that absolute babe!

Offline a1b2

Hi.   What was her massage like.

Soreloser

Hi.   What was her massage like.
I honestly couldn't say, the only sort of massage I received from her involved my genitals and her mouth/genitals also. If that's what you meant, then bloody brilliant!

Stortford

Looks like 2 different girls blonde or brunette is she a size 6 local to my work would be handy.

Offline The Film Director

Is this a profile switch or has she just doubled rates?  :dash:

browndavey

obviously she got syphillus, and lost her bloody mind !

Offline mattmatt

Is this a profile switch or has she just doubled rates?  :dash:

Seems strange to push the rate to an unrealistic level and remove the free gallery. Proceed with caution!