Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Hot xx - Aldershot  (Read 863 times)

5 review(s) for VICKY HOT XX (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the request of Cunning Punt I thought I'd type up my summary of visits to Vicky over the few weeks she visits Aldershot.

Comms are always excellent, though I suspect sometimes dealt with by colleague Amy rather than Vicky. Vicky should really know me by now as I've booked her enough times but sometimes she is surprised when she sees me at the door, therefore I think Amy has booked me in . But in short, good comms. Very flexible with timing, often has seen me a few mins early or late depending on my arrival time. Only one time have I waiting 5 mins past due time waiting for permission to go in.

Flat is nice, proper bed, always warm but not too hot. Shower is decent and hot, wish I had the same at home!

Vicky is striking. I still think her new profile pics don't do her justice and she should smile in them! However, they are a good representation of her body, which is awesome and everything is in the right proportions.

Services I have partaken in are OWO, 69, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, and spoons. The latter 2 with A levels too. Her BJ is slightly above average but I am a tough one to please with a BJ. My only complaint is she can't hold it deep. I would also prefer some tongue teasing and ball licking too. In fairness, and in her defence, I have never asked! I reckon she'd be okay with it.

My 2 sessions of 69 were excellent. I definitely found it a turn on to give her a tongue lashing whilst receiving her BJ. I have to say I've not asked for it on recent visits and have a slight suspicion she isn't that bothered about it so don't push it.

The best thing about her is her attitude. 100% everytime without fault. She wants to please you and give you a professional service. Her A levels are excellent, she can really take it and seems to enjoy it every time. Gripping my hand as I thrust and pulling my body in closer. Huge turn on. And the sight of that body as you hammer her backside is really hot!

More importantly, there has been 2 occasions, through tiredness, I have gone on a bit longer than even i wanted with A levels. But she has never, ever complained. On the last visit, she thought I had cum, pulled out, asked 'finished?' and when I said 'Not yet' instead of swapping to another method of trying to make me cum, popped it back in and we were off again! I can't remember a time a WG has stopped A levels after such a length of time and then continued! My reward was an amazing, extended orgasm and if I had any extra cash with me, I would have tipped without any thought.

Vicky has never rushed me though I reckon I've slipped over my usual 30 mins a couple of times. We always have a little chat at the end.

I recommend Vicky wholeheartedly. And no, CP, I don't think she's a TS! Those boobs are definitely real! I just think she could be described as a 'handsome' woman.

Put it another way, I think she has 80+ positive AW reviews and in a relatively short time, this doesn't lie. In roughly the same time her very fit working partner, Amy, has a quarter of this number. This also tells a true story!

In the bloody awful desert of punting which is the local Guildford, Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough area. Vicky is a must see.  :thumbsup: