Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cali Premium - Newcastle  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Thought I'd add my own experience from before the reviews started to come in. Cali's pics looked brilliant when they appeared a couple of months ago so booked in for half an hour (£70) despite the lack of reviews.

Comms from Premium spot on but booking got off to a bad start almost immediately as she buzzed me in then basically didn't answer the door for five mins. Got a "two seconds" then heard her wandering around every now and then. If I'd been out on the street I'd have long walked and it was probably the first sign I should have left it anyway.

Eventually she opened the door, there was no apology, no greeting really, no chat, just absolutely nothing. Knew then and there it'd be bad but got kit off and lay on bed since she was a looker. She turned away from me and started wanking me off with her back to me, so no affection or connection whatsoever. She quickly handed me a tiny flavoured condom to put on for oral, which lasted a couple of mins and was a combination of half hearted and piss poor, before she climbed on top without asking. During this I realized she had a flatmate present, as the door was open and (I'm guessing Lana) looked in as she walked past. Not at all discrete.

Anyway back to the sex. She immediately complained that she couldn't fit me in, but basically rode as much as she could before complaining she'd have to change position. Went into mish and she angled herself so that it was impossible to really penetrate her, every time I tried to move to something a bit more comfortable for me she complained it was too sore, before she gave in and turned her back to me and resumed the handjob. Eventually came and I'm not even sure she acknowledged it, just asked me if I could go to the toilet and get some loo roll for her.

Got ready in silence and headed for the door, without a word being spoken. Checked my watch as I was leaving and we weren't quite at the 20 minute mark. As the door closed I immediately heard her loudly slagging me off to whoever was in the flat to her. Unfortunately this was all down to you Cali, pet.

Unprofessional and her attitude and services were outright unpleasant, she's an attractive lass but that is literally all she has going for her. In the bottom handful of punts I've had in nearly 20 years of doing this.

External Link/Members Only

Online Kev3773

Thought I'd add my own experience from before the reviews started to come in. Cali's pics looked brilliant when they appeared a couple of months ago so booked in for half an hour (£70) despite the lack of reviews.

Comms from Premium spot on but booking got off to a bad start almost immediately as she buzzed me in then basically didn't answer the door for five mins. Got a "two seconds" then heard her wandering around every now and then. If I'd been out on the street I'd have long walked and it was probably the first sign I should have left it anyway.

Eventually she opened the door, there was no apology, no greeting really, no chat, just absolutely nothing. Knew then and there it'd be bad but got kit off and lay on bed since she was a looker. She turned away from me and started wanking me off with her back to me, so no affection or connection whatsoever. She quickly handed me a tiny flavoured condom to put on for oral, which lasted a couple of mins and was a combination of half hearted and piss poor, before she climbed on top without asking. During this I realized she had a flatmate present, as the door was open and (I'm guessing Lana) looked in as she walked past. Not at all discrete.

Anyway back to the sex. She immediately complained that she couldn't fit me in, but basically rode as much as she could before complaining she'd have to change position. Went into mish and she angled herself so that it was impossible to really penetrate her, every time I tried to move to something a bit more comfortable for me she complained it was too sore, before she gave in and turned her back to me and resumed the handjob. Eventually came and I'm not even sure she acknowledged it, just asked me if I could go to the toilet and get some loo roll for her.

Got ready in silence and headed for the door, without a word being spoken. Checked my watch as I was leaving and we weren't quite at the 20 minute mark. As the door closed I immediately heard her loudly slagging me off to whoever was in the flat to her. Unfortunately this was all down to you Cali, pet.

Unprofessional and her attitude and services were outright unpleasant, she's an attractive lass but that is literally all she has going for her. In the bottom handful of punts I've had in nearly 20 years of doing this.

External Link/Members Only

Grim, the more reviews she gets the worse it is for her. I've said it before, she's in the wrong game, I can't see her changing her attitude  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I would be horrified if I shelled out £70 plus time & travel to receive that level of service :thumbsdown:

I seriously considered booking her a few weeks ago - very glad I didn't.

Thanks for the reviews chaps :hi:

Online johnr1

As mentioned on here, I had a few bookings with Cali,my second but last booing was very good, My last booking was a mirror image of Tattooed Gents booking   :unknown: And out in under 20 minutes, how does
She expect to get repeat business? She had the ability to be one of the best girls in the area but she has blown it…… and that’s about all she did blow

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Tattooed.Gent, what a woeful experience.

Online CaptBeef

Wow  :scare: makes me feel better that I asked for my cash back and left - I did have an inkling that’s the kind of punt I was going to have too if I’d stayed……

Offline MrMatrix

O man , I feel for you OP. Horrible punt, but she does look fit on her profile. At least we are all the wiser thanks to your scrifice. Better luck next time :hi:

Online Kev3773

One of her feedback on Premiums site

Mr Perfect 15/02/2024
JESUS CHRIST! What a body this girl has! I'd have paid the £70 just to look at her for half an hour! She's got a pretty face and a fun personality too.......although you can tell she is naughty by the glint in her eyes. Premium have pulled it off again with Cali.

I think this is the type of meeting she is hoping for  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:12:52 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline CELICA GT

One of her feedback on Premiums site

Mr Perfect 15/02/2024
JESUS CHRIST! What a body this girl has! I'd have paid the £70 just to look at her for half an hour! She's got a pretty face and a fun personality too.......although you can tell she is naughty by the glint in her eyes. Premium have pulled it off again with Cali.

I think this is the type of meeting she is hoping for  :lol:

JESUS CHRIST! What a body this girl has! I'd have paid the £70 just to look at her for half an hour! 🙈

Offline CELICA GT

Painful reading T/G, thanks for sharing your crap experience :(

Offline PuntingPro1

Wow thanks, was going to see her but definitely will not be now. Working for an agency, you would have expected her to be told of the importance of regular clients and repeat custom.

Offline Thaipunter1234

What a pisstake she is. Hopefully another one off premiums site soon.

Offline Bertbanger99

the thing that dissapoints me with Premium for a little while now is that they are quite happy to let these experiences continue, they have numerous girls in recent months and the past year that have provided shit service like Cali and they are very slow to either sack the girls or do anything about it. their reputation is the key to their business, and their reputation is getting poorer at the moment IMO, they need to pull their fingers out and remove these types girls quicker, otherwise they suffer loss of punters

Offline PuntingPro1

Totally agree with the above. Reputation is vital.

Offline Tattooed.Gent

the thing that dissapoints me with Premium for a little while now is that they are quite happy to let these experiences continue, they have numerous girls in recent months and the past year that have provided shit service like Cali and they are very slow to either sack the girls or do anything about it. their reputation is the key to their business, and their reputation is getting poorer at the moment IMO, they need to pull their fingers out and remove these types girls quicker, otherwise they suffer loss of punters
Agreed. I was so pissed off with how I pleasant Cali was that I actually text Premium, just got a "I'll pass it on" as a reply.

Offline Thaipunter1234

Feel like they’re getting worse every year, seems recently they’ve resorted to EE girls aswell. At least back in the day they used to give a refund / discount on next appointment fee. I’m due a punt but I think I’ll be avoiding premium till they pull it together.

Offline PuntingPro1

Well done TG, worth letting them know. They reply being I will past it on lol, I think they would be better taking some action and doing something about it so they do not ruin their reputation even further. Maybe all it needs is informing the girl of the importance of good service and regular custom for the agency. I will pass it on that it on, like seriously what good is that going to do?