Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ts Jasmine, Aldershot  (Read 1543 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7528186) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline gwtom

Hi,

After a dreadful last attempt with another girl "TS Briana XL" - I would review but cannot find her profile ANYWHERE now. I'll try again later... anyway

External Link/Members Only

Wasn't sure how I was going to recover and reignite my success streak. Chose Jasmine on a bit of a last minute whim because the options have been limited around here for a while now. In the end, was very glad I did.

Comms: Was good, I don't think it was her answering, as flat was hard to find so called and definitely was someone else. Flat was easy enough once you know where to look but beware there are two flats with the same number only 15 feet apart and easy mistake to make. Parking was easy enough. Flat was clean and smart although the bathroom needed a bit of attention.

£80 for 30 minutes, plus £20 for extras including OWO, kissing, multiple cum.

Photos are very airbrushed. She is a bit broader and rounded in real life, still slim but different body shape and less feminine than thought. Great package, pretty face, cute voice and great bolt ons.

She was in a great mood and overall we had a good time, lots of variety in positions and she was up for switching things up regularly. I think by the time I visited she was a bit tired as wasn't able to cum. But after 25ish minutes I finished in her and we were done for the night.

Would go back, although I have had better experiences overall in the past with ladies that were a little more feminine.