Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misstressiv21- Chorley  (Read 1257 times)

Offline gazmac2020

External Link/Members Only

Anyone any feed back on this lady in Chorley?

Cant find anything ???

Offline BaldEagle

Something doesn't look right. Says she's a dom, but in her likes list includes receiving bdsm, domination and spanking. In the no no tab it says no anal but A levels are in the likes list.  :unknown:

Offline opal

Not enough feedback from genuine punters on AW. Latest Feedback highlighted as dodgy looking.

Offline The donald

In the photos she looks amazing

Offline CaptainSensible

I've not seen her but I did make a booking with her in early December.  I went to her address in Chorley texted her to say I was there and she texted back to ask if I could give her 5 minutes.  20 minutes later a taxi pulled up outside her house.  She a female friend and 2 guys got out and went into the property.  5 minutes later she texted me to say she was ready.  I said I couldn't carry on with the booking as 2 other guys were in the house.  She said they had left but I had been watching the door from my car like a hawk and they had not.  They might have stayed out of the way...who knows?  As someone else has said on here there's something not quite right here.

Offline BaldEagle

Sounds like you lived up to your name and made a good choice  :thumbsup:

Online ISTS2005

I've not seen her but I did make a booking with her in early December.  I went to her address in Chorley texted her to say I was there and she texted back to ask if I could give her 5 minutes.  20 minutes later a taxi pulled up outside her house.  She a female friend and 2 guys got out and went into the property.  5 minutes later she texted me to say she was ready.  I said I couldn't carry on with the booking as 2 other guys were in the house.  She said they had left but I had been watching the door from my car like a hawk and they had not.  They might have stayed out of the way...who knows?  As someone else has said on here there's something not quite right here.

Enough for me to BL her, cheers Captain

Offline Torchman

Thanks for the advice. I was tempted. Not anymore

Online scutty brown