Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Presley - Directors Lodge, Pinxton  (Read 2383 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 + £10 owo +£10 door for 30 mins.

Location: A residential area with easy street parking. Rear entrance is discrete.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her 1 hour later on a Sunday.

Girl: I would say the stated age is accurate and I found her very attractive. Pretty face, slim but curvy body with nice boobs.

I should start by saying I thought about making this a neutral but finally decided on a positive. The potential for a neutral was because when she entered the room she announced her period had just started and she asked if just oral would be okay. Having only booked an hour earlier I have to suspect she knew when she took my booking. As she guessed, now I was there and feeling horny, I wasn't going to walk. In the end I settled on a positive because I really did enjoy myself.

We started with her playing with my nipples and my playing with her boobs. She was chatty, friendly and smiley. After a bit she gave me owo in various positions. She went quite deep but not dt. When it was time to cum I stood in front of the mirror with her on her knees and finished on her boobs.

We used the full 30 mins and I plan to return as she is a lovely, sexy, girl who knows her way around a cock. 

Online Charliehutton

Thanks for an interesting review, Mr W. One of her profile pics looks like one used by Georgia, at Club Classique in Loughborough:

Is it the same girl, would you say?

The ruddy link doesn't work; I'll take a look and try to type it in again.

Online Charliehutton

Thanks for an interesting review, Mr W. One of her profile pics looks like one used by Georgia, at Club Classique in Loughborough:

Is it the same girl, would you say?

The ruddy link doesn't work; I'll take a look and try to type it in again.

Cracked it!

Offline wantkinkyfun

She said she worked at club classique and somewhere in Lincoln one day a week.

Online Charliehutton

She said she worked somewhere in Lincoln one day a week.

That's probably Oasis, but I can't work out which one she might be.

Offline cock custard

10 pound extra for owo is a bit cheeky when she's just said the fanny is off the menu!

Offline geostorm1

10 pound extra for owo is a bit cheeky when she's just said the fanny is off the menu!

Was going to say - £90 is a bit steep for a blowjob, think I'd have walked (and I've never walked from anyone yet). If I've made the trip to a parlour I want the full ruddy service!

Review says you sent a text.. didn't know Directors had a way of texting them?

Offline wantkinkyfun

I made contact by phone not text. I always copy my precious review as a template but forgot to change that bit.

Offline wantkinkyfun

£90 for a bj is expensive but I had only limited time and no plan B so was thinking with my cock!