Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 173942 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Went there on Friday and felt back to its best.  Rinsed a lot of cash, got hammered and loads of dances.  Only thing is minimum for a dance is £40 now and not £20 like pre pandemic.
But do you get more for £40 than you did pre covid at £20.???? :unknown:

Offline Momodan38

But do you get more for £40 than you did pre covid at £20.???? :unknown:
I haven’t been there in several months. But the last time I went there £40 was the minimum. No more £20s like the other fellas mentioned.

To answer your question, the new minimum £40 dance is the exact same as the old naughty 40 dance. It varies girl to girl but you can touch back and do stuff rather than just sit there like a dead body. So if you have had the old £40 dance pre pandemic, it’s the exact same. Only difference is that it’s now the standard minimum. It’s from several months ago mind you, so things could have changed.

Offline Puntingdumpling

Went to the YOA for the first time on a Friday in December… was after a couple of drinks so was pretty late - maybe just before 2am so an hour left. Similar experience to others and after a couple of drinks the lil man was deffo doing some of the decision making.

Cash point near at the tescos
£10 Xmas entry.
Was still busy-ish, quite a few girls… mixed variety and talent.
The little kitten was around too - odd  :)

Think the pot for a pound and a girl was on stage maybe once in that hour.

Had 2 dances downstairs… the upstairs was apparently chargeable by the hour and £100 to go - not sure what that meant and if wanted - bank transfer was accepted  :wacko:
I settled for 2 dances - think one for £80 (lil man talking) and £60 but the standard they asked for was £40. Not really sure what the difference was between £80 and £60 as both felt Similar and about ten minutes.

Lovely blonde Moldovan with natural tits - cute lil b cups maybe?
Then a tall Romanian brunette who had some big pussy lips and some enhanced boobs that looked lovely and pretty natural.

Both dances were enjoyable, good dances… pretty sure I had one of their juices on my black jeans  :lol:
I was thinking to myself how many people have sucked on these nipples by the time I had, hopefully not an Omicron spreader  :rolleyes:

(Yes I know for that money you could get X, Y, Z… but I agree it’s a different service and experience)

Offline MrMatrix

Went to the YOA for the first time on a Friday in December… was after a couple of drinks so was pretty late - maybe just before 2am so an hour left. Similar experience to others and after a couple of drinks the lil man was deffo doing some of the decision making.

Cash point near at the tescos
£10 Xmas entry.
Was still busy-ish, quite a few girls… mixed variety and talent.
The little kitten was around too - odd  :)

Think the pot for a pound and a girl was on stage maybe once in that hour.

Had 2 dances downstairs… the upstairs was apparently chargeable by the hour and £100 to go - not sure what that meant and if wanted - bank transfer was accepted  :wacko:
I settled for 2 dances - think one for £80 (lil man talking) and £60 but the standard they asked for was £40. Not really sure what the difference was between £80 and £60 as both felt Similar and about ten minutes.

Lovely blonde Moldovan with natural tits - cute lil b cups maybe?
Then a tall Romanian brunette who had some big pussy lips and some enhanced boobs that looked lovely and pretty natural.

Both dances were enjoyable, good dances… pretty sure I had one of their juices on my black jeans  :lol:
I was thinking to myself how many people have sucked on these nipples by the time I had, hopefully not an Omicron spreader  :rolleyes:

(Yes I know for that money you could get X, Y, Z… but I agree it’s a different service and experience)
You have to do these things once I guess. But having spent £140 on 2 x 10 minute dances I would suggest for another 40 You could get the whole hour 1 to 1 and a shag at the same time. The new rates arent VFM IMO :hi:
And yes you do get a real chance to get Omicron :hi:

Offline Puntingdumpling

You have to do these things once I guess. But having spent £140 on 2 x 10 minute dances I would suggest for another 40 You could get the whole hour 1 to 1 and a shag at the same time. The new rates arent VFM IMO :hi:
And yes you do get a real chance to get Omicron :hi:

Yeah know what you mean… but I think at end of a night out, not really looking for a SP. Enjoyable night!

Offline MrMatrix

Yeah know what you mean… but I think at end of a night out, not really looking for a SP. Enjoyable night!
I have no doubt it was blinding, been there several times and round the corner to Browns. I too enjoy visiting there once in a while. :hi:

Offline Momodan38

On my way home from the YOA. £5 entry. Worryingly minimum has now switched to £60. Went there to drown my sorrows after a funeral. It was dead inside, so not sure if the girls conspired together to make the £60 the minimum for the day or of this was a one off deal. Two other punters were there, I asked both and both said they were being charged £60 per dance.

I had two private dances with a girl I know, she charged me only £100 for the two dances. Headed home after that. Shame about the prices. Barely spent an hour in there. Wouldn’t have minded to be in there for several more.

Offline Global_Punter

On my way home from the YOA. £5 entry. Worryingly minimum has now switched to £60. Went there to drown my sorrows after a funeral. It was dead inside, so not sure if the girls conspired together to make the £60 the minimum for the day or of this was a one off deal. Two other punters were there, I asked both and both said they were being charged £60 per dance.

I had two private dances with a girl I know, she charged me only £100 for the two dances. Headed home after that. Shame about the prices. Barely spent an hour in there. Wouldn’t have minded to be in there for several more.

Wow thats a switch from £40 minimum to £60 - what nationality were the girls, thats the type of crap ROM's love to pull!

Offline myothernameis

I had two private dances with a girl I know, she charged me only £100 for the two dances.

So where we these two private dances, upstairs or on same floor as bar, and is the £80 dance still around

As for the dances, what was allowed, touching wise
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 05:18:22 am by myothernameis »

Offline Momodan38

Wow thats a switch from £40 minimum to £60 - what nationality were the girls, thats the type of crap ROM's love to pull!

The ones in there on the day were all roms.

Not sure if the new minimum was one off or permanent. The girls insisted it was permanent, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was a one off thing they tried out seeing how dead it was inside. Could be something they conspired to maximise their earnings. Didn’t work though, the other punters in their were respective corners mostly rejected all the girls and finishing off their drinks. Time will tell. Hopefully others report back. I have no intentions of going back there anytime soon.

So where we these two private dances, upstairs or on same floor as bar, and is the £80 dance still around

As for the dances, what was allowed, touching wise

I have no idea about the status of the £80 dances. I had one apparent minimum £60 dance, was eager to leave and the same girl cajoled me into another dance, allowing me to have it for a ‘discounted’ £40 instead.

It was downstairs. Touching was allowed. Nibbling on the tits was a given. This one girl usually allows me to LFK.

Offline anujok

Hello,

Had been to Browns yesterday.  Though their website said £5 entry after 7pm, I walked in at 7:30pm and nothing was charged. 

The place was empty with about 5-6 girls on the floor. People did start to come on post 9pm. Got 2 dances at £20 each.  Not much of stunning girls but I really liked the two whom I got the private dance from.

I felt Browns to be more relaxed due to the £1 pot collection. So no push from the girls. Platinum Lace was a bit more aggressive in girls pushing us to get Pvt dances.

But would say Browns wasn’t bad for £40 Pvt dance + £10-12  pot collection (dance every 10 mins so) and £20 on beer.  Nothing to complain about!

And anyone tried to see if the girls there meet outside?  I asked two of them and they smiled touched my bum and said ‘Only here baby..’ so not sure if that was really ‘only here’!

Next try The Griffins probably!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 01:47:36 pm by anujok »

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Just heard a rumour that the Axe is closed. Can anyone confirm if this is right and whether it's short term or longer? Cheers.

Offline myothernameis

Just heard a rumour that the Axe is closed. Can anyone confirm if this is right and whether it's short term or longer? Cheers.

Suppose it could be linked to covid infections, if more than one bar person, or girls, has tested positive for covid, for the time being they dont have the staff to open up

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

Axe was closed on New Years day and on Monday 3rd as it was very quite. They also don't open until 3pm now for the same reason so someone might have tried to go there on Monday or tried to go yesterday before 3pm and just assumed it has been closed. It's also possible that they closed early yesterday if it wasn't busy (and will do so for the time being) so if someone went there late they may assume the same as well- it's something to note that this has been reported before so anyone claiming it's shut needs to do their homework before they claim it's shut.

These are uncertain times but telling people venues are shut because of this madness that's going on doesn't help!

Also most venues don't shut if one member of staff tests positive - just because it's strip bar it doesn't mean that they operate any differently at the moment.

Hope this information helps and that someone can actually go there (at the right time) and confirm or deny

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Thanks for the update Chester. I'd heard 3rd hand about it being closed, I'm not from London but pop into the Axe when I can and am down next week so was trying to save myself a wasted journey. I'll follow your tip and have a mooch along after 3pm and will report back. Thanks again for the intel.

Offline somerandomfella

Happened to be in Soho and passed by Sunset Strip, it wasn't open and never dropped by before. £15 entry, £20 a dance, is it worth going to? and can you touch?

Offline Global_Punter

Happened to be in Soho and passed by Sunset Strip, it wasn't open and never dropped by before. £15 entry, £20 a dance, is it worth going to? and can you touch?

Sunset Strip is ok but no touching is allowed, I did occasionally but thats when you click with the girl - the odd thing is the girls don't want to be seen on camera doing anything not approved by management.

Sometimes there's pressure for you to tip the girls dancing on stage £5 or more.

I'm curious to know other folks view of the place, reason being that I prefer Horns, Browns and YOA to Sunset Strip.

In all if you do plunge avoid an Ebony stripper called Tia, she stole from me and a friend - then threatened to call the cops, I'm thinking its a scam she does either with a pimp or some clan that are aware of her tactics. Even after we got scammed of £600+ they tried to get an additional £1150 for an after party which we knew was going to be a no show.

Be safe and happy plunging   :hi:

Offline Momodan38

Sunset Strip is ok but no touching is allowed, I did occasionally but thats when you click with the girl - the odd thing is the girls don't want to be seen on camera doing anything not approved by management.

Sometimes there's pressure for you to tip the girls dancing on stage £5 or more.

I'm curious to know other folks view of the place, reason being that I prefer Horns, Browns and YOA to Sunset Strip.

In all if you do plunge avoid an Ebony stripper called Tia, she stole from me and a friend - then threatened to call the cops, I'm thinking its a scam she does either with a pimp or some clan that are aware of her tactics. Even after we got scammed of £600+ they tried to get an additional £1150 for an after party which we knew was going to be a no show.

Damn. Good thing the location of the sunset strip is a little awkward for me. I know way too many people who work in the area. Was always tempted to try that place out. Glad I can’t go now 😂

Online sparkus

They usually have the doors open and a full view of the staff on, each time I've passed it's been quite glum EEs in cocktail dresses.  Not what you'd call enticing.

Offline apple-paul

It was open when I went past last night. Didn't go in, as I have been in several times since covid and  none of my favourite dancers from pre covid days, ones that I might be willing to pay the new minimum for a dance, where there. I did quickly check out the rainbow sports bar, 5 to get in and quoted 40 for a dance. Dancers mainly of the botox lip and butt implant variety, only a couple of natural good looking dancers, pretty quiet, left after one drink. Went to browns, had a couple of dances. Prefer browns and horns to the axe, would rather spend 20 on a no contact dance with someone I find attractive, than 40 or 60 on a dance with touching with any of the sad and unhappy crew at the axe.

Offline Duron

Ah. The Sunset Strip. Memories. I first went there when a student in 1972. The days when the same string of dancers did all the clubs in Soho in rotation. Hence the lyric in the Beatle song 'She said she was a dancer. She did 15 clubs a day' in Abbey Road album.
I found the rotation thing out when I left one club having seen all the dancers and went to another on another street. Same dancers!

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Just wanted to report back on the Axe, apologies for suggesting it was closed. As mentioned it is open from 3pm but it is desperate. Called in a couple of times last week, one after 5 and the second after 8. Tumbleweed. On the first visit I was the only guy in the place for a while, second time there were, at the maximum,6.

Usual girls, didn't seem particularly intersted and £60 seems to be the new £20. Maybe they haven't quite grasped the rules of supply and demand.
 Didn't have a dance on either occasion but left feeling a bit sad.

The Axe used to be my go to strip club but now it feels like it's dying on it's arse and nobody gives a shit. The girls don't seem to care, the staff don't seem interested (nothing unusual there though). All in all a sad experience and I think another institution may being consigned to history. Hope I'm wrong but.....

Offline lillythesavage

Just wanted to report back on the Axe, apologies for suggesting it was closed. As mentioned it is open from 3pm but it is desperate. Called in a couple of times last week, one after 5 and the second after 8. Tumbleweed. On the first visit I was the only guy in the place for a while, second time there were, at the maximum,6.

Usual girls, didn't seem particularly intersted and £60 seems to be the new £20. Maybe they haven't quite grasped the rules of supply and demand.

The Axe used to be my go to strip club but now it feels like it's dying on it's arse and nobody gives a shit. The girls don't seem to care, the staff don't seem interested (nothing unusual there though). All in all a sad experience and I think another institution may being consigned to history. Hope I'm wrong but.....

Judging by the age of the glam old girl who went between the Axe and Browns, in a Bentley with AXE registration, I assume the owner of both 18 or 20 years ago, it could be a case of no one caring too much these days. She must be well getting on in years now.

Offline somerandomfella

It's such a shame, always used to love trips there, but I can't be bothered anymore either. Are dances now £60? If so, that is outrageous. Think another institution might be going if this keeps up.

Offline jackyjack

It sounds like if they already knew that the clock is ticking for them and they're trying to get the most of it before it ends. Otherwise I can't understand the £60 price tag. They're loosing a lot of business.

Offline MrMatrix

I wouldnt be bothering with a dance at that price, indeed I'd think twice at £40. Rather go and have a 30 minute massage up theroad for £60.. :hi:
Crazy money :crazy:

Offline jonny6612

I went a few days before Christmas and it was very quiet compared to pre-Covid.  There were around 10 guys in there, and it was far from heaving.  I was offered a dance for £40 but declined and left quite quickly as it wasn't a great atmosphere.  Got memories of it being full to the rafters in the run up to Christmas before covid. Shame...

Offline Steely Dan

Crazy.  I used to have 2 or 3 dances at £20.  Then maybe go for an upstairs dance at £60. But I won't even go if the minimum is £40.   My money is mostly gone after 5 minutes, rather than having an hour of amusement.

Online sparkus

My last visit there was quite uneventful. 

I'm guessing with those rates they're aiming for irregular custom from blokes going for just the experience and who shell out beyond a going rate.

Say what you want about the Rainbow but there's less fuss and more to look at.

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

My last visit there was quite uneventful. 

I'm guessing with those rates they're aiming for irregular custom from blokes going for just the experience and who shell out beyond a going rate.

Say what you want about the Rainbow but there's less fuss and more to look at.
I like the look of Rainbow but I just hate being jumped as soon as I walk through the door. Like let me have a pint first you get me

Offline Brimich

I still like Nags Head in Whitechapel. Nice girls and lots of touching still.

Offline MrMatrix

Crazy.  I used to have 2 or 3 dances at £20.  Then maybe go for an upstairs dance at £60. But I won't even go if the minimum is £40.   My money is mostly gone after 5 minutes, rather than having an hour of amusement.
Well you are quite right. I use to do similar 5 years ago. But the current tariffs are just bonkers. Only by collectively boycotting the venue will they see they are short of customers. I know UKP members avoiding YOA probably isnt going to make much of a difference. But hey ho :hi:

Offline sexysunny

I really enjoyed going sunset strip around 8 years ago. It used to be rammed every Saturday night with at least 20 ladies and the queue for a dance was often 15-20mins, so the stripper would usually cuddle and grope you whilst you waited. The stage dances were really good and it was a great atmosphere since the girls would all hype each other up on stage. Private dances were hit and miss, some very raunchy but others not much contact at all. There's a dancer there who was in Playboy and she's a total nutter but great entertainment. A fair amount of females would come too, sometimes with their boyfriends or just tourists.

Over the years, the club wasn't really maintained and an increase in sharkiness probably put a lot of people off. Judging by what I've seen on their social media, none of the girls I normally have dances with have returned. I would really like to revisit but depends on what the minimum dance prices are now, does anyone know?

I discovered YOA just before the pandemic and the strippers do give you better private dances but for £60 I will not bother. It's been quite dead the last few nights I went, which were all peak times on Saturdays. Can anyone suggest an alternative with the closest match for raunchiness of private dance?

Offline Rkut

Guys, planning to visit axe today, do they allow normal entry or they would ask for Covid pass etc

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Mate I think they are so desperate for custom you won't have any bother. As long as you got the entry fee. 😃

Offline myothernameis

Guys, planning to visit axe today, do they allow normal entry or they would ask for Covid pass etc

Been a member here for 5 years, and no reviews, so by chance have you been punting in the last few months

As for the Axe, roughly up to 5pm, free entry, and no need for covid pass

Offline myothernameis

Can anyone suggest an alternative with the closest match for raunchiness of private dance?

Dont think you will find anyplace else as raunchy as the Axe.  The only other possibilities, would be privately run nights, where the dancer might invite you

There in one other place, but were not allowed to talk about, as it brings to much attention to the club, but if you go through this thread, the club is mentioned a few times

Offline Admiral of Rears

Dont think you will find anyplace else as raunchy as the Axe.  The only other possibilities, would be privately run nights, where the dancer might invite you

There in one other place, but were not allowed to talk about, as it brings to much attention to the club, but if you go through this thread, the club is mentioned a few times

Would you be able to PM the details of this club you mention please?

Offline myothernameis

Would you be able to PM the details of this club you mention please?

Can you not look through the thread, so to help you, go to page 8

Offline stevebarry

I still like Nags Head in Whitechapel. Nice girls and lots of touching still.
Went there recently, because I'm not going to pay £60 in the Axe for a dance.About 8 dancers, average looking.£3 entry, £5.20 for a bottle of lager & £1 in the glass.£20 a dance.Stage dances were fairly regular,fully nude.One thing that put me off a bit was some of the dancers seemed to just hang around the corner of the bar where the entrance to the private dancing area is,so that put me off going up to ask them for a dance.
Had 2 dances.So with entry,drinks & dances it was much cheaper than the Axe
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

YOA is a much better building though.  Did you boys know it had a clock tower?  Or, like me, you try not to look around as you approach it.

(This a a street view pic so 100% public.  I wonder who the guy is though?)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline myothernameis

I wonder who the guy is though?)

Wonder if he is a member here at UKpunting, as I know there quite a few of us the go to the axe

Online sparkus

Wonder if he is a member here at UKpunting, as I know there quite a few of us the go to the axe

Soul Jazz Records bag on him.

Offline stampjones

YOA is a much better building though.  Did you boys know it had a clock tower?  Or, like me, you try not to look around as you approach it.

(This a a street view pic so 100% public.  I wonder who the guy is though?)

Wow thats crazy. Ive been loads of time in the daylight and I never once spotted that. Ive even waited across the road for a bus

Offline Momodan38

First time I’ve noticed the clock too. Shows you where everyone’s minds at when they go to the place :D

Offline Nicknickson

Hi all, was in London for work on Wednesday and got out at 1 so had the rest of the day to have fun. Went to YOA around 2pm and it was closed. Guy behind the bar said come back at 3. Not sure why as it used to be open around 12, but guess they've changed their opening times? I didn't bother hanging about so didn't go in the end. I'm in London again next week, so might head back but not sure I'll have the time.

Offline myothernameis

Went to YOA around 2pm and it was closed. Guy behind the bar said come back at 3

Guess it depends on how busy they have been, summer 2021 down and paid a visit, and open after 12 pm.  But second visit was Nov, and place didn't open until 2pm, and place wasnt that busy

Offline Lyosha

Are all strip clubs closed/dead in the afternoon?

From the above review I'm thinking of a visit to the Nags Head mid afternoon, but not if it's dead and miserable. I don't really mind being the only punter if they still make an effort, as opposed to sitting around morose ignoring me!

Offline Nicknickson

Been to the Nags Head around 3. I think there were 4 other guys there and was fine. Same for YOA really when I've been before. That was the first time I've been and it be closed at that time.

Had a good time at the Nags Head so you should be fine.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Oh the joys of the olde axe......

Frequented it on saturday for a stag do...very busy in there and the usual collection of "horny" brazilian and roms.
Hadnt been there since covid so was nice to be back
Was a lot of fun but still cant get over the minimum £60 a dance...never even used to pay that in stringfellows.
One thing which also hadnt change since pre-covid... i can confirm that the axe has the worst trap in London so for future reference make sure you don't eat for a week before you visit so no chance of needing a number 2 while in there.  :blush: