Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 69sexygirl69 or Bella from Acemassage, Thornton Heath  (Read 830 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick and efficient - although in the past when I've tried to book Bella, she's just not replied.  In this case she did, and it was the usual drip-feed with exact address when you reach the postcode.

Location: The map on Ace Massage is spot on.  It's not a backstreet, but nor is it especially main-roady.  The 450 bus stops just nearby.  There must be a parking spot somewhere nearby.  Bella's flat is nice enough - a terrace, but quite roomy.  It's a shared front door which she buzzes you in through.  I just saw the bedroom in her flat where the service takes place, and it's tidy, clean, sparse...  little else to say.

Girl: At the time I thought "whoa, she looks a lot older than her pix."  Looking at them subsequently, I'm not so sure about that, although I do think they're a few years old.  The second AW one, catchily titled 'Uploaded picture 3' is most accurate.  Essentially she's just not quite as sexy as those images suggest, IMO.  But I still found her attractive enough, and her body's in very good nick.  Size 8, but a bit podgy in the stomach - although that's rich, coming from me...  Medium size tits, shaven pussy.  I reckon about, hmm, 32yo, as opposed to the claimed 28.  But I could be wrong.  She was very amenable and relaxed, and really fun to speak to between action.  Her outfit was a bit slutty for my liking, but that's my fault for not stipulating beforehand.

Punt: £80 for 30 - her hourly rate felt too risky for a first-time punt.  OWO - which was truly fantastic, some of the best I've had; a good mixture of slow/fast, deep/shallow, and I had the sense she really does enjoy it - plus kissing, RO and CIM.  I wasn't in the mood for rimming, and given the short timeframe, opted to concentrate on CIM.  Two downers: slight smoker's breath, and when I wanted to CIM with her mouth open, she either didn't understand or wouldn't let me, and just clamped down, and - credit where due - really drained me dry.  She also swallowed (it all), which wasn't advertised. 

Go back?  Probably not - I almost never do, unless I'm truly beguiled + the smoker's breath is a put-off + the cost.  But if you're looking for a dependable S.London punt, Bella is a decent shout amid these mostly-barren lands...

Offline pumps

Thanks for reviewing, saw her years ago and keep meaning to get around to punting her again.

But I donno she lacks something...

Good you got the swallow (makes me want to visit her reading that), I rarely find girls do open mouth CIM I think they're mostly Trying to avoid the mess.