Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 3445 times)

livedangerous

Last minute plan B as the scheduled meet with London's Rose was cancelled (I won't judge yet - rescheduled that one).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After going through my (UKP checked) hotlist for available girls, and feeling the desire for a bit of rimming, I chose Veronica.  Was preparing myself to walk if she was a minga because there are no face pics on her profile, but when she stepped out from behind the door I thought 'she'll do'.

Services:
Kissing (she wanted to dfk - I wasn't so keen)
OWO
Deep Throat
Rimming (on me)
Anal (Protected)

Price: £130 + £40 for the extras (1 hour).

Comm's: Via phone txt - qucik reply, but quite blunt.

Location: Good size flat, clean and sparsely furnished. Clean bed, very good shower and a clean towel + toiletries.  We're off to a good start... Very discrete. There were other girls there - and we discussed a duo option next time with another girl who also rims and does anal.  Didn't meet any other girls (or punters).

Would I visit again:  yeah... but I have other plans scheduled and I punt once a month max

Pictures: Pictures are honest - but don't give much away. She has a pretty face, with glasses - a kind of geek chic thing going on.

The girl: Brown curly hair with some tinted grey streaks, size 8 - 10 I reckon.  5 foot 4 maybe, mid to late 20s.
Tits were the only disappointment - saggy, but a very nice shaped bum.     

Very good attitude - was clear about what I wanted and she was keen to oblige. Asked if I wanted to kiss - but I figured I might save her tongue for other uses.

Neutral: Went at it a bit strong to begin with - I like a bit more slow and sensual cock worship to start, but she was deepthroating me almost right away. 

The Punt:  Awesome Deepthroat - I felt my cock go past her throat, and she stayed down for as long as she could hold her breath.. Held her head down as I pushed my cock deep, time after time, fucking her throat as she gagged and drooled...  Made her eyes water a little - which was nice  :D
Fucked her face in a few positions - had her hanging over the edge of the bed, but she gets it further down her throat when she's on her knees.  Was contemplating going for the throatpie (didn't ask if it was an option, but probably is) - but her price of £40 for CIM was just a bit high.  Anyway, I walked in figuring I was going to explode inside her anus rather than forking out any more.  At £170 she's pushing her value...
Anyway, after a good 20 mins of facefucking and having her rim me nice and deep, I went for the arse.  In doggy, her leaning forward and resting on the edge of the bed.  She has no problem taking cock up her shitter, I didn't have to do the slow, gentle, ease in slowly thing... I buried my bone deep inside her bowels was soon pumping away without a care in the world - she took a good hammering.  I worked myself to the point of cumming then slowed - "can I cum more than once?" "Of course" she said.  Ok... So I flipped her over for a while, fucking her ass in mish while I clutched her by the throat.  Building up a nice head of steam... Back to doggy, going in and out and getting her asshole to gape a bit until I felt the rise and gave it to her as hard and deep as I could until I emptied in the sack.
She cleaned me up while I recovered. Brought me another glass of water and offered a massage.  Which was like her blowjob - all a bit busy and lacking tenderness... So I asked her to lick my arsehole again. Which she did - with enthusiasm.
And I just wallowed in pleasure as she rimmed me deep.  She never asked to stop - and I wasn't going to stop her - so I flipped onto all fours to grant her tongue better access.  She ate my arse hungrily for a good 15 mins or so and then it was back to deepthroating time again.
But with only 5 mins left on the clock, the second pop wasn't on the cards. 
So I cleaned up, chatted a bit - about her home country (Poland) and also about possible duos.
All in all another satisfying punt.

Negative:  Those tits.  Damn, if she had good boobs I'd be making regular calls.  Real shame that they have gone flat (obviously after having a kid).  And I'd have preferred a bit more slow sensual sucking at first. 

Offline Nowornever

I  have seen her at Kings Cross about a year ago. She was great but with all the extras can be very expensive. Like you mentioned if she had a better pair of milk jugs on her she could be near perfect!

Offline willow

I  have seen her at Kings Cross about a year ago. She was great but with all the extras can be very expensive. Like you mentioned if she had a better pair of milk jugs on her she could be near perfect!

£120/hr all in when she first started.  Those were the days!

Offline reyez69

Yeah I planned to see her today at 7.30 and she cancelled on me at 7.10 only because i sent her a text to confirm if we are still meeting.

Otherwise she probably would of cancelled on me when im knocking on the front door.  :dash:

Review to come soon.

Offline NIK

Yeah I planned to see her today at 7.30 and she cancelled on me at 7.10 only because i sent her a text to confirm if we are still meeting.

Otherwise she probably would of cancelled on me when im knocking on the front door.  :dash:

Review to come soon.

Another one on my list that does not bode well.
Any reason given for cancellation?

Online The_Don

Another one on my list that does not bode well.
Any reason given for cancellation?

Ive punted and reviewed this W/G, she had multiple profiles.

But caution is advised, with this group IMO.

Best to have back up plans in place, as they are willing to mess punters around.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:22:50 am by The_Don »

zidhodhi

is this place a brothel then?

Offline NIK

Ive punted and reviewed this W/G, she had multiple profiles.

But caution is advised, with this group IMO.

Best to have back up plans in place, as they are willing to mess punters around.

Yes, I'm getting near to knocking punting on the head altogether. As it is I have been down to just 1 or 2 a year for the past 6/7 years.

Offline bookmaker2

Been looking to meet her and Camilla (noellovessex) for a duo but they tend to work from places which I don't find particularly discreet