Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried bodyrub.co.uk / Alice? Great website  (Read 1844 times)

Robexplorer

Seen this via London backpage - professional website - has anyone tried?

External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

Well Rob, why don't you 'explore' for us?

Offline Paris69

No. But looks interesting
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

You've been registered since 2015 and your first post is to promote a website for a service your not prepared to use or review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Robexplorer

You've been registered since 2015 and your first post is to promote a website for a service your not prepared to use or review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
This from someone registered for less than 4 weeks! When I promote something I'll promote it; you'll learn.  This was a request for feedback in line with Ukpunting principles

Robexplorer

In hand, so to speak!

Offline Chorley

This from someone registered for less than 4 weeks! When I promote something I'll promote it; you'll learn.  This was a request for feedback in line with Ukpunting principles
I don't need to learn anything thanks. I'm fully aware of how this site works.
Looking forward to your review. :hi:

Offline webpunter

Well 'Rob', why don't you explore for us?  :sarcastic:

Robexplorer

Visited Alice today having been really impressed by website. Admin and Comms all v professional and met at flat in Earls Court.
Lovely girl who matches photos on website. Booked ESO massage for 90 mins which at £190 was steep, but included shared shower and and everything on the website .. so a 'top of the range' option.
Sadly I finished a tad early but then had lovely conversation for remaining time on range of topics.
Very enjoyable experience.
Would I go again! Depends if feeling flush!

Robexplorer

Visited today and review posted. Great fun if somewhat costly!

Offline Parking

Jonny999

Looks like a great find, how was the massage? Was it professional standard?

Offline pewpewpew

Why were you impressed with her website? First thing I want to know is the cost and I had to trawl through page after page of self satisfying bullshit to find that she charges over the odds for a handjob. Maybe you got more than a handjob but you didn't really say a lot of what happened in your 'review'

Offline Fully Sated

Robexplorer, Thank you for posting your first review. Please take a look at this guide to assist and give tips with your subsequent reviews.

It is best to include the service providers contact details in the body of the review. I realise that you have supplied it in the topic title on this occasion.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:26:35 pm by Fully Sated »

James999

When I promote something I'll promote it; you'll learn. 

Perhaps, but you won't be around to see it  :sarcastic:

Offline Chorley

Perhaps, but you won't be around to see it  :sarcastic:
Oh well, looks like HE was the one who needed to learn. The irony. :lol:Another tout bites the dust. Fuck off and good riddance! :lol:

Offline Chorley

Oh well, looks like HE was the one who needed to learn. The irony.  :rolleyes:
Another tout bites the dust. Fuck off and good riddance! :lol:

Offline Belgarion

No sex with those rates?

Good luck