Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So Horny Olivia - Turnpike Lane  (Read 893 times)

YidArmy

External Link/Members Only

This profile/location has been used by different girls and I was hoping it might have been a Polish girl I saw last year who was excellent. No such luck.

Profile says 31, but the door was opened by rather grim looking 40-something fatso who's best days are well behind her. Took a look at her without make-up, made a polite excuse and then left.

Avoid unless you like old women with a gut.

Offline CrazyforCIM

When I saw her pictures I started  to think that she could be Small Olivia, a very nice  polish girl that use to work in hackney area. After, watching better the  pics I realized that was not her. I wish Small Olivia was back.

YidArmy

When I saw her pictures I started  to think that she could be Small Olivia, a very nice  polish girl that use to work in hackney area. After, watching better the  pics I realized that was not her. I wish Small Olivia was back.

Yeh, I remember her..Fucked her a couple of times and she was a good shag. Wonder what happened to her? Anyway this Olivia isn't small so definitely not her  :(

Offline nickleupip

Did the girl in the photos open the door or was it a B&S?

YidArmy

I think it is the girl in the pictures but the pics don't show her face to be certain. She's nearer 51 than 31 though that is for sure.

Offline nickleupip

There was a time I almost walked from a punt when I saw the wrong girl only to realise at the last moment that it was the maid that opened the door... Just making sure that was not the case here.   :)

YidArmy

There was a time I almost walked from a punt when I saw the wrong girl only to realise at the last moment that it was the maid that opened the door... Just making sure that was not the case here.   :)

Hehe, no i asked if she was Olivia and she confirmed that. There's another girl who works in this flat who i enquired about but she said she wasn't working that day.

Offline The_Don

Hehe, no i asked if she was Olivia and she confirmed that. There's another girl who works in this flat who i enquired about but she said she wasn't working that day.

Hidden Image/Members Only