Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone successfully brought their own condom’s to use on a punt?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Marmalade

As for condoms that people hate, just type “durex law suits” into google search to realise how much that company stinks. It doesn’t mean all their products are terrible, but they have made many terrible brands, ones ridiculously short or ones that did indeed break too easily. (Short condoms also offer less protection against rare stds involving only skin contact). A friend of mine did a comparative study years ago and ended up getting threats from durex. But it’s largely off the point: the most commonly worse condom is a condom that doesn’t fit. As if all breasts had to be stuffed into a c-cup before going jogging. It’s sometimes more noticeable with non-latex condoms as they don’t stretch.

Condoms that are hard to unroll are a pain, and ones applied by a prossie’s fingernails as if she’s practicing on a banana are literally a pain.

There’s many studies, but it comes down to simple physics. Sadly many people prefer to take a don’t-care attitude or else place more weight on who says ‘nice things’.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Good to see a woman being prepared but this chick seems clearly to be over-doing it.  :D :D  :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

There’s durex that aren’t durable and those American ones ...  ‘Trojan Condoms’, doubtless named after the Greek legend of the horse which entered Troy through the city gates, broke open and then loads of little guys came out and fucked everyone up. MySize maybe offends prossies who think they have a tiny cunt. Any others? 

Offline mrdiamond77

No, I always let the WG's provide the condoms.

Offline MrMatrix

had one WG last year texted me could I get a pack of condoms as she's run out. As Tescos was on the way I duly obliged.   :hi:

Offline Randy Mcknob

I buy my favourite duex in bulk so none of this sealed box shit, like 144 a time.  Thus far never had a sex worker have an issue.  You've got to be a serious clart to start sicking pins through condoms for sly bareback.  I just find the passante condoms lots of girls use a bit snug. 

Offline Marmalade

I buy my favourite duex in bulk so none of this sealed box shit, like 144 a time.  Thus far never had a sex worker have an issue.  You've got to be a serious clart to start sicking pins through condoms for sly bareback.  I just find the passante condoms lots of girls use a bit snug.

+ quite a few.

As soon as I looked on Amazon it was clear than buying them from Boots was a rip-off. Bought the 144 deals for one or two brands ever since, much better. Clearly it’s the packaging and shop space that pushes the price up.

Fair enough if you like to get them out of the chemist, but what do the guys taking ‘a sealed box’ do with any that are left?? Plus, on a ½ hr punt, I don’t want her to be faffing with opening the packet.

To me, taking a sealed packet in says,
“I know you think all punters are legendary nut-jobs that sticks pins in a condom so in, an effort to convince you I’m sane I’ve brought an unopened packet. Feel free to x-ray it in case I used a very fine needle that even pierced the packet without a trace.”
That scenario is playing the victim in my opinion and frankly insulting. 

I will always, in an incall or outcall, do everything reasonable to make the WG feel comfortable, safe and secure: what I won’t do I’d defend myself against her ridiculous unspoken allegations.

Criminals tend to suspect everyone of being a criminal.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Phone dusty?

You'd know that from clients reactions (if you get any) no need to tout  :thumbsdown:

Yes you are right. I never ever get clients. :rolleyes:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I would be worried for the odd occasion I need a condom if I had some ready, that Missus HP would find it in my bag or I might leave it in a pocket when trousers went into the wash. I know of a punting phone but WTF, a punting condom box? hehe.

digression
how does one know what size to get? I like the idea of that very thin brand mentioned here.

more digression
I thought SP's names need to be clear, neither curvy nor lyla who posted here turn up on AW?

Offline Razor Boy

Always take my own Skyn Elite condoms as I have had "thick" ones provided before on punts that have desensitized my cock  :thumbsdown:
Never had any problem with the SP accepting that I want to use them. I usually buy from Superdrug when they are on a 3 for 2 offer and this ensures that i get what I want on my cock between me and the (hopefully) wet cunt I will be balls deep in  :hi: